GHR Employee Review

An Employee Owned Company
Pipe Layer (Current Employee) –  Winter Garden, FLMay 21, 2013
A typical day at work is a nine hour shift of pipe laying sometime deep in the ground. My time at Encore i have learn that they create opportunnities for employees with a fulfilling career, and retirement security. The hardest part of the job would have to be the sunburn for being expose to the sun day by day. The most enjoyable part is that you are building a water plant for this company to save water and not waste it.

Other GHR Employee Reviews

It’s a joke
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAApril 8, 2019
I’ve been employed with the company for about a month now and haven’t reveived any inquiries via text, email or phone call for any assignments YET. I guess they give all the hours and assignments to the established nurses and leave is new hires out to dry. If I didn’t want to work, I wouldn’t have applied!
ghr was fair
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PASeptember 28, 2017
The staff was helpful. On a typical day I would pass meds, do my treatments, patient care, interact with the doctors and family members. the hardest part of the job was when a family member asked you a question and you didn't know the answer.
Pros
the pay
Cons
having to know different people everyday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GHR. Our community is ready to answer.