GHR Employee Review

A temp agency
Hired to teach student 1 (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAJanuary 29, 2015
This is a temp agency that has good communication skills. They are always looking for new places for their people to work. The managaement is always cultivating realationships with other facilities so they can give staff options. The only difficulty is moving from place to place but it also gives you the opportunity to see different places.
Pros
Good communication with you.
Cons
Going from place to place

Other GHR Employee Reviews

It’s a joke
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAApril 8, 2019
I’ve been employed with the company for about a month now and haven’t reveived any inquiries via text, email or phone call for any assignments YET. I guess they give all the hours and assignments to the established nurses and leave is new hires out to dry. If I didn’t want to work, I wouldn’t have applied!
ghr was fair
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PASeptember 28, 2017
The staff was helpful. On a typical day I would pass meds, do my treatments, patient care, interact with the doctors and family members. the hardest part of the job was when a family member asked you a question and you didn't know the answer.
Pros
the pay
Cons
having to know different people everyday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GHR. Our community is ready to answer.