Read 20 answers
Yes but at my store in Ohio it's done at random because so many people were testing negative. Or they do what was called a probable cause test that only happens if you look like you're on drugs or under the influence.
They do drug test with a swab. I was tested in the new hire group of about 20. 2 people were looking for another job after the test.
Yes they drug tested the whole group of new hires. It was a swab test right there at the store in a conference room. I believe it was at my second interview that this took place.
They do a background check on every one. Only pharmacy workers were drug tested. However, if they suspect you of drug use, you will have to submit to an on the spot drug test from a mobile unit and then go from there.
*Giant Eagle Clintonville
Didn't drug test for overnight stocker
No they do not
Not in grocery hot foods bakery
They only do in the pharmacy and its a mouth swab
Yes they do. I was drug tested as well as my background was checked.
They do not anymore
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Giant Eagle, Inc.?16 people answered
- Does giant eagle drug test? I've read they stopped in may 201714 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Giant Eagle, Inc.?14 people answered
- How are the working hours at Giant Eagle, Inc.?12 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Giant Eagle, Inc.?12 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Giant Eagle, Inc.?10 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Giant Eagle, Inc. a better place to work?10 people answered
- Would a 14 year old be allowed to work in grocery part-time?10 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Giant Eagle, Inc.?10 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Giant Eagle, Inc.?9 people answered