Monday through Friday sometimes weekend!
Being fl.exible if good for all
Working hours are flexible
They are decent.
My manager works with me on my hours he is awesome..
Working hours are constantly being cut. Unable to get the required help in the stores. Constantly needing to pull additional help from departments and management for the front end.
Worked 50+ hours per week; however, the time of shift was good.
I work full time. 40 hours a week.
I allow them to schedule me any shift they need me for.
Sometimes I start at 2 am others I start at 11:30 am.
The hours vary. depending on where you fall in senority you could get almost 40hrs or if you were at the bottom of the list you could get just 16hrs for the week. Depending on the kind of week it is and the allotment from the store manager the hours you got the previous week could be cut by as much as half, as long as the few fulltime employees have their max ammount of hours.
Sometimes good overtime and sometimes too much
- Does giant eagle drug test? if so which type of drug test?20 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Giant Eagle, Inc.?16 people answered
- Does giant eagle drug test? I've read they stopped in may 201714 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Giant Eagle, Inc.?14 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Giant Eagle, Inc.?12 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Giant Eagle, Inc.?10 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Giant Eagle, Inc. a better place to work?10 people answered
- Would a 14 year old be allowed to work in grocery part-time?10 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Giant Eagle, Inc.?10 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Giant Eagle, Inc.?9 people answered