I love my job. I work overnight stocking, and I come in, break down the order, and then I am told which isle to stock. We finish our isle by cleaning it up and making it look presentable. My co-workers are nice, but sometimes complain. If you have the right mindset, of getting the correct product to the customer, you will love working there.
I think this company doesn't care about employees they dont give the opportunity to the employees to grow up in the company they preffer to hire people from outside and at the end they have no clue what they are doing, they prefer give full time to external people before offer the spot to the ones on part time that deserve it for having years or months working there so its really sad have to go to work in a place like that but many of us have responsibilities and while you try to find a better place to work you have not choice just stay and try to do your best even when you know they don't appreciate it.
I'd love it if I went each day. I feel alright going in the 3 days a week they give me, though.
I wished they gave me hours each day
I dreaded it.
Enjoy it. if you like something you do not need to go into a lot of expl. to get the point. you either like it for your reasons or you dont
You have to roll up your sleeves and be ready to work. There is so much to do and not enough staff to help. They have to pull staff from other departments sometimes to help, or within the department from other areas. You're up against the clock everyday. It's intense.
I look forward to going to work at Giant Eagle. I enjoyed my co-workers and 99% of the customers were very nice.
- Does giant eagle drug test? if so which type of drug test?20 people answered
- Does giant eagle drug test? I've read they stopped in may 201714 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Giant Eagle, Inc.?14 people answered
- How are the working hours at Giant Eagle, Inc.?12 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Giant Eagle, Inc.?12 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Giant Eagle, Inc.?10 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Giant Eagle, Inc. a better place to work?10 people answered
- Would a 14 year old be allowed to work in grocery part-time?10 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Giant Eagle, Inc.?10 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Giant Eagle, Inc.?9 people answered