Hold more people accountable and follow up (upper management needs to be more involved in the departments. Department managers are so over worked they can't manage departments.) The department I worked in was just staffed enough to survive. They continue to keep the the rotten apples because they know how to do basic duties...which they have been doing for years. VERY negative outcome in the long run for the middle men who care about production and NOT DRAMA. The hard working employs eventually get sick of it... GROCERY IS Dying !! LEVEL UP ALREADY FROM THE 90's!!!!!!!!!!!!
Give equal hours and level out the openings for everyone.
Add staff to the store. replace broken equipment.
Make it more friendly.
At least let all team members, hourly and salary, have rotating weekends off. I know people over 30 years that still work every weekend.
You have to train correctly, you must have a good reason to call off or take off
I would allow more flexibility with the hours and days of work for the employees
Unfortunately, grocery retail occupations are high turnover.
If i were in charge i would offer more hours and see about why the cashier postion, didnt hired full time workers.
- Does giant eagle drug test? if so which type of drug test?20 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Giant Eagle, Inc.?16 people answered
- Does giant eagle drug test? I've read they stopped in may 201714 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Giant Eagle, Inc.?14 people answered
- How are the working hours at Giant Eagle, Inc.?12 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Giant Eagle, Inc.?12 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Giant Eagle, Inc.?10 people answered
- Would a 14 year old be allowed to work in grocery part-time?10 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Giant Eagle, Inc.?10 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Giant Eagle, Inc.?9 people answered