Horrible unless you like watching the manager sit on her butt while having you do all the other work. Scheduling was real bad too working late then opening the next day. Belittles you all the time.
Fantastic if you love working with incompetent coworkers, doing the job of 4 others, getting shafted hours weekly because you just barely get the job done the week prior. Team leads who have zero understanding of day to day operations leading you to ask yourself, "who in the right mind made him/her a department lead" then following it up with "Why am I still not in management given my hard work ethic?"
Family focused, family like environment and culture.
Fast past. Very nice workers.
The work environment is fine besides the supervisors that are in charge . they are rude and unprofessional
Friendly all different cultures.
Every store is different. Mine was an interesting mix of fun and classy with some manaic behaviors thrown in. there are alot of visionaries there and people with OCD tendencies and they clashed often with store decor. the manic behavors come into play when corperate decides to visit ( which was often.) the store had to be immculate and nothing could be out of place.
Overall it's about average. The job is not too difficult or stressful. The people you meet are okay to work. Nothing is really taken to seriously just do your job and do it well.
Benefits good be better
Fantastic, laid back, but structured. very pleasant
- Does giant eagle drug test? if so which type of drug test?20 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Giant Eagle, Inc.?16 people answered
- Does giant eagle drug test? I've read they stopped in may 201714 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Giant Eagle, Inc.?14 people answered
- How are the working hours at Giant Eagle, Inc.?12 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Giant Eagle, Inc.?12 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Giant Eagle, Inc.?10 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Giant Eagle, Inc. a better place to work?10 people answered
- Would a 14 year old be allowed to work in grocery part-time?10 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Giant Eagle, Inc.?9 people answered