They asked me when can I start working and what days I can work. They called me because they really need new people. Especially for overnight.
Tell me about difficult co-work
Tell me about difficult customer
The question that stands out is what was one time you had to admit to a employer about a mistake you made
They asked me to convert ounces into gallons for a certrain postion
If I could work any hours? If I had a criminal background? Why did I want to work at Giant Eagle?
What hours can you work and how soon can you start? Do you have reliable transportation? Can we do a drug test?
Why i wanted to work there
which made me fit for the job?
have i ever been in jail
Asked about previous job experience and basically told me what I would be doing there and hired me. The interview was a breeze, we basically just chatted.
Why I would be a good fit for the job, why I think they would hire me.
Where I've worked before.
Flexible schedule capabilities.
Have I've worked cooking before.
Have I ever trained others.
- Does giant eagle drug test? if so which type of drug test?20 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Giant Eagle, Inc.?16 people answered
- Does giant eagle drug test? I've read they stopped in may 201714 people answered
- How are the working hours at Giant Eagle, Inc.?12 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Giant Eagle, Inc.?12 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Giant Eagle, Inc.?10 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Giant Eagle, Inc. a better place to work?10 people answered
- Would a 14 year old be allowed to work in grocery part-time?10 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Giant Eagle, Inc.?10 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Giant Eagle, Inc.?9 people answered