Gifted Healthcare

Reviewer Recommended

Recommended Workplaces earn this badge by having an average star rating of 4.2 or higher in the last two years, and at least 10 reviews from Indeed users.

Gifted Healthcare Employee Reviews

Growth Potential
Sourcing (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LAOctober 29, 2018
Great colleagues, fast paced, growth potential for inexperienced people looking for a change. Excited to continue working with Gifted Healthcare and exploring growing within them.
Excellent Work-Life Balance Benefits
Nurse Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LAOctober 29, 2018
Working for GIFTED Healthcare has been an absolute pleasure thus far! The managers at GIFTED most definitely have your best interest at heart, especially when it comes to managing your life 'beyond' the workplace... I've never worked for a company that actually takes the time to help you both mentally and physically. Each and every Wednesday, GIFTED offers a yoga class for their employees during their lunch breaks at just $5/person (Gifted pays the yoga studio the remaining $10 balance per class). Along with that, GIFTED promotes and encourages you to "take" your paid-time off (PTO) whenever you can; something unheard of in many organization's today. Because I work at GIFTED, I am able to finally manage/prioritize my life beyond my working hours at the office.
Pros
Health-conscious/oriented workplace (including mental health)
Relaxed atmosphere with friendly and helpful staff
Nurse Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAOctober 29, 2018
Working at Gifted has been a pleasure thus far. From my first day I was greeted with friendly faces and a welcoming environment. I didn't have much background in healthcare but the staff was patient and informative throughout my training process. The atmosphere is very calm and quiet with relaxed attire. The pace definitely increases rapidly when there is a influx of interested nurses for available opportunities. I have learned a lot of interesting information about the healthcare industry and I'm excited to be on such an awesome team & look forward to a very successful career in the healthcare industry.
Best Job Yet!
Travel Nurse Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 29, 2018
This has been by far the best company I have worked for in years! I love the culture, the people and the nurses we work with!! I can actually say I enjoy coming to work everyday. Plus, we are hiring if you are looking.
GREAT work environment
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LAOctober 29, 2018
I currently work at GIFTED in the Infusion Division I will honestly say that I love the team we have,the work environment is fun and the support and encouragement we have from Management is great. Teamwork is a must in our Division and we definitely do work as a team to make sure that we provide the best service possible. If ever we encounter a problem, I know that we can reach out to upper management for help and guidance.
Love my GIFTED Family
Pros
Benefits, flexibility
Cons
no current 401k plan
Found a Career Path with Gifted!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LAOctober 29, 2018
I've been with Gifted for 3 years, and it's the best company I've ever worked for. The opportunities for growth, development, training, and career advancement are endless.
Pros
close culture, supportive management
Cons
no 401k
Awesome
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 28, 2018
This is a great agency. They work hard to keep you busy and the pay is competitive. I have worked closely with 2 of the owners in the healthcare setting. They are definitely capable of doing what they ask of their employees.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Sometimes healthcare is slow
Unstable and Insecure Staffing Management
STAFFING SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LAAugust 7, 2018
Poor Management with lack of culture. Manager of staffing lacks ability to mentor and train, and speaks down to employees.
Owners and CEO's turn a blind eye to dysfunctional office environment.
Pros
paid holidays
Cons
poor training
N/a
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 5, 2018
It a good job to work for the staff is very helpful,But do work for Cna is Not the best we have no work. But hopefully it will get better and the staff is working on it
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LAJune 8, 2018
Great Staff. Flexibility of days and hours is great for parents. The contact with staff is excellent you are always able to reach the office when needed
Love working with gifted. Helpful staff
HHA/CNA (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 26, 2018
Love working with gifted. Staff is friendly and helpful. They try really hard t poo match clients with experience. Would recommend for employment. Looking forward to working with gifted a long time.
Pros
Daily checks
Cons
Cancellations
Great Employer
RN (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 26, 2018
Great assignments and friendly workers. Always had plenty of job openings. Good travel company to use. The hardest part of the job is the first day at a new location.
GIfted HC
Travel RN/Robison Medical Resource Group (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 18, 2017
Loved working with Gifted. The recruiter took excellent care of me while I was employed there. The pay is very competitive and you are compensated well.
Pleasent management and coworkers
Title LPN/RN (Current Employee) –  MississippiJune 18, 2017
I have been with this company several years and love working for
them, I have never gotten an assignment that I was unhappy with.
I will continue to work with them as long as they have work for me.
Pros
Set you own schedule work at your pace
if they do not
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 17, 2017
my review of the company is that if the people in the office did not like you they would not help you find work or she would not call you or give you a chance to work
Pros
paid everyday
Cons
no work and
Travel nurse
Per Diem staff nurse (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 8, 2017
Great company to work for! Easy to schedule shifts, they handled any problems I had quickly and efficiently. I did not have any issues with getting shifts, when and where I wanted to work most of the time!
Pros
flexible schedule, good pay
Cons
as with any agency, you can get cancelled for the shift
n/a
Travel/Agency ICU RN (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAApril 26, 2017
Great company to work for. Very flexible with the scheduling and the the pay is very reasonable. Will recommend to anyone that asks. Didn't care too much for the recruitment process.
Love the work I do
Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 12, 2017
When I started my job there the office environment was great and spot on, once we moved our office it we were thrown into a small office which caused me to drive farther to work. I was not told when I was brought on that I would have to be moved to a office so far from home and it brought more stress at home for me for that, I didn't like the office set up we moved to it caused a lot of drama having everyone in the same room .We worked a lot better having 2-3 people in a room versus everyone in a bull pin together. we had to drive farther to get food, there was no room to walk much around the office, no privacy at all and just one bathroom for the entire office.
Pros
paid very well
Cons
to small of an office and too far to get to work
ok
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 3, 2017
Company pays well and on time, not much management support with facilities. Work your buns off for them but don't expect them to be there later when you need them you will find that you are kinda unimportant. Too bad because I enjoyed the work I did and the co-workers a lot.
Pros
I made good money while working for this company.
Cons
Your on your own out there, no support at all.
Gifted Travel
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMarch 31, 2017
Very good company to work for. The recruiters and account managers check in frequently to make sure your assignment is going well and intervene when necessary. Great about scheduling. Competitive pay and benefits.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Contract with high acuity/high ratio hospitals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gifted Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5