Gilead Community Services Employee Reviews

Nice professional opportunity
Clinical Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Clinton, CTMarch 11, 2014
Although I only worked here for a short period of time. There was plenty of information passed that set me up to make some professional desicions. The agency provided a great medical benefits package, all employees had access to a union and the pay was great. Management was kind of all over the place, but the people who worked there made the job easy. that was clear in the amount of time these individuals had in on the job.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Busy work, when things were slow around the office
a chore to come to work every day
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Middletown, CTJanuary 7, 2014
serious workplace quite challenging and always looking over my shoulder, clients were great to work for employees not so much, not a very friendly environment
this company does make a positive difference in their clients lives!
case manager (Former Employee) –  MiddletownOctober 5, 2013
The management seems to be completely out of touch what their employees are going through. low pay, benefits premiums getting higher. Raises are only a thing of legends.
Pros
some clients and coworkers
Cons
bedbugs, risk of violence, lack of respect from managers
great staff rocused on recovery based treatment
Youth Clinician (Former Employee) –  Middletown CtSeptember 10, 2013
A great staff to work with in the program and the focus of the agency is the clients serviced with a recovery focused mission
Pros
large employer contribution to benefits
Cons
limited raises, limited supervisor support
never bored
Clinical Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Middletown, CTMay 16, 2013
Working in this position you will never have a dull moment. You work directly with adult clients who carry psychiatric and substance abuse issues. You work in a team environment. Hardest part of the job is managing your time to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed. And the most enjoyable part of the job is connecting with the clients and helping them to learn how to build positive and appropriate relationships with others.
A nonprofit which only cares about profit
Clinical Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Middletown, CTMarch 5, 2013
This company only cares about its upper management. The staff is friendly, but is very limited in how to do their job to the best of their ability. The workload at times can be overwhelming.
Pros
clients
Cons
pay, workload
Fun place to work allowing one to gain a lot of experience and learn about case management.
Clinical Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Middletown, CTJune 11, 2012
I work first shift which is from 7am to 3pm, Sunday through Thursday. Typically during first shift I am able to get a lot of paperwork done as well as make necessary phone calls needed to track my primary client. I create and update with my client the master treatment plans, comprehensive assessments, risk assessments, etc. to track progress. Prior to this place of employment, I have done nothing of the sort. I have to be sure I make all my deadlines which has never been problematic for me. Management at the program I work in is very supportive and has an open door policy. My co-workers try very hard to be supportive of one another, and we strive at this objective especially during moments of crisis. The hardest part of the job is trying to help someone who doesn't necessarily want your help, especially if they think they have no issues to work on. The most enjoyable part of the job is watching clients grow throughout the program and successfully transfer out into the community.
Pros
you don't clock out for lunch breaks, hands-off program (no restraints)
Cons
benefits can be better
n/a
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Middletown, CTMay 29, 2012
Its an ok place to work. clients are a little tough to deal with at times. time management is key while employeed at gilead.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gilead Community Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Gilead Community Services Reviews by Location