We are the preeminent leadership development organization for girls. We serve to help every girl discover their strengths and unlock their full potential. We prepare girls to empower themselves to be leaders in their lives and in the world. Girl Scouts is Girl-led, volunteer-supported, and over 20,000 strong throughout our service area. Through scouting, we help girls builds courage, confidence, and character to make the world a better place. We believe:
• Every girl has the power to change the world.
• Our job is to provide programs, facilities, and support.
• Our duty is to help members and volunteers maximize their positive impact.
• Our employees deserve great benefits for doing great work.
• Meaningful Work. Get paid to support an amazing nonprofit organization and make a positive difference in the world, every day
• Supportive Culture. Our culture is supportive and collaborative. The same principles that apply to our members, apply to our staff, because we are members too!
• Diversity, Equity, Inclusion. We encourage, value and honor diversity, and support an culture of equity and inclusion. We are committed to fostering racial and ethnic diversity at every level of the organization. We are an equal opportunity employer.
• Health Benefits. We offer generous health, dental, and vision plan options, some with no employee premium costs
• Retirement Contribution. Eligible employees receive 3.5% employer contribution, no employee match required
• Paid Time Off. Full-time employees can earn up to 22 days of PTO per year, and 11 paid holidays per year
• Peace of mind. Eligible employees receive employer paid Life/AD&D, Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability Insurance
• Beauty of Nature. Camp staff enjoy working and living at our scenic camps. Regular staff enjoy the benefits of visits to camp, and opportunities to utilize camp facilities.
• Girl Scout Life. Immerse yourself in Girl Scout culture: friendship and fun, where all staff are Girl Scouts too. We live by the Girl Scout Promise and practice the Girl Scout Law.
We're 22,500 strong—nearly 14, 500 girls and more than 8,000 adults in Oregon and SW Washington who believe in the power of every G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader)™ to change the world. Girl Scouts is the preeminent leadership development organization for girls. Girl-led, expert-approved, and volunteer-supported, Girl Scouts helps girls discover their strengths and change the world. Our extraordinary journey began more than 100 years ago with the original G.I.R.L., Juliette Gordon “Daisy” Low. On March 12, 1912, in Savannah, Georgia, she organized the very first Girl Scout troop, and every year since, we’ve honored her vision and legacy, building girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place.
At Girl Scouts, we prepare girls to empower themselves to be leaders in their lives and in the world. From the iconic Girl Scout Cookie Program, which has launched millions of entrepreneurs and businesswomen, to our outdoor and STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) programs that help girls unlock their full potential, Girl Scouting works! With programs throughout Oregon and Clark, Skamania and Klickitat Counties in Washington, Girl Scouts of Oregon and Southwest Washington offers girls a chance to practice a lifetime of leadership, adventure, and success.
YOU have the potential to change girls’ lives and help them build their own success—whatever that looks like to them. Join our team, make an impact on girls in your community and watch as they make an impact on the world!
Making the world a better place isn’t a job for just anyone! It calls for a commitment to our mission and the principles of the Girl Scout Movement, strong character and values, and a drive to make the world a better place - that’s a job for a Girl Scout! – less