Girl Scouts of the USA Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 617 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Stories of kindness spread hope in the year after the Marshall Fire(opens in a new window)KOAA
Central Jersey Girl Scout leader brings empowerment, sisterhood to Saudi Arabia(opens in a new window)MyCentralJersey.com
In Memoriam: Frances Hesselbein | ATD(opens in a new window)Main
You’re seeing all 1,026 jobs at Girl Scouts of the USA because we can’t find any available jobs at Girl Scouts of the USA close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 8.6K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Community & Social Service
Employees at Girl Scouts of the USA have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 77 questions about working at Girl Scouts of the USA. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Girl Scouts of the USA employees.
Insights from 486 Indeed users who have interviewed with Girl Scouts of the USA within the last 5 years.
Basic questions, why do you want to work here, do you eat and buy GS cookies, can you operate a computer.
my experience and comfortably with children, my communication skills and more
What is your… Outdoor experience Camp experience Experience with children Conflict resolution experience Comfortability of living on site with basically no internet or signal Comfortability with people you’ll be working close with
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Girl Scouts of the USA?Published on May 24, 2021
- Girl Scouts of the USA