GL Staffing Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Very productive and beneficial.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJanuary 3, 2019
Its honest work and fair pay. you might even find a permenant job there. also you can meet lots of new coworkers. Various jobs are appointed to you. Every job you get sent out on might provide a different experience. Any job can become perminant. which means full celery and also potentially finding a career.
the pay
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lake Park, FLDecember 18, 2018
the work you do is not worth the pay and if you had the opportunity to grow they will try keeping you from advancement and if you don't have a car they will overlook you
Part time to long term
cashier/customer service (Former Employee) –  Stuart, FLDecember 10, 2018
You can work daily or be placed at a permanent full time position. It all depends on what you are looking for as a worker. Paid daily or weekly. Great staff.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Low minimum wage
GL Staffing
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLNovember 7, 2018
I needed a job. It is a staffing company, but I am looking for a full time job. The company has a friendly environment with easy to get along with people. But the company moves you to different locations, and i prefer staying in one location and advancing.
Unfair wages
Packer/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 19, 2018
If you like working somewhere you feel replaceable at any moment, go ahead and work for them. If you seek good wages and competitive prices, try finding something else. They pay unfair wages for unfair jobs. And no real chance of promotion because they want to sell your contract to the company that would want to hire you. I say just build that reputation for yourself and cut out the middle man
Pros
Work every day
Cons
Unfair wages
very bad agency
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLOctober 1, 2018
doesn't have a management culture general manager doesn't take in consideration that work is freedom any one from any social class can be part of their team unfortunately folks with professionals credentials not welcome
Productive company
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLSeptember 19, 2018
It's a great place to work. Work ects are great along with benefits. Good for people who have no work skills or experience they cover all entry-level. Skilled none skilled and semi skilled
Pros
Free luch
Place Sucks
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Hallandale Beach, FLSeptember 7, 2018
Worst irritable place to step foot in. Favortism and worst politics. A typical day at work sucks. You learn nothing. The management is the worst. Workplace is just a cess pool.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Greedy ceo doesnt pay his good workers
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 18, 2018
There system is broken they need to get better workers all the experience workers leaves them all cause of greed with there payout and poor judgement of what really needs to be done on a job site. Greedy CEO ,and Management work hard just to try to satisfy him/her !
Sink or Swim!
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 11, 2018
GL thought me how to run a business from front to back. Every aspect of the branch went through me. It help me grow as a business man but it did take a toll in my personal life. I am grateful for the opportunity I received at GL Staffing.
I enjoy helping others
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJune 29, 2018
I like helping people get jobs, helps our local area in our community. Some of our field employees are with us for many, many years. I enjoy the quick pace and working within the team. I work with fun people!
Pros
Helping others work
Cons
It can be stressful at times
Horrible place to work for
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLJune 23, 2018
Horrible place to work for i was assign to port royale seafood the management there sucks very disrespectful and rude and prejudice if you not spanish they dont respect you i recommend do not ever be employed by gl staffing or port royale seafood.
Pros
Cons
Prejudice, unprofessional, lack of respect for individual
A typical day at work
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJune 1, 2018
A typical day is answering the phone, paying out laborers, helping laborers register for applications and occasionally helping with dispatch in the morning.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Stressful at times
I work with a Great Team!
Staffing Recruiter (Current Employee) –  South Florida, FLJune 1, 2018
I have been working at GL Staffing for over three years. I really enjoy what I do and like providing great customer service to our clients. We help put people to work and assist companies with their staffing needs. I work with terrific people; therefore there is a lot of team work as well.
Pros
Work with fun people
Cons
Sometimes stressful
They only provide jobs for Spanish speakers
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  MiamiJune 1, 2018
Why make me waste my time to go thru the whole application process if you only have job for a certain kind of people don’t waste your tim here the doral Miami office
good workplace
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Stuart, FLApril 30, 2018
its an ok job . it has a good atmosphere. it was hard at first but once you get up to speed with the pace of the job it gets easier. I would tell people to work there
Productive,fast pace
Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  FloridaApril 18, 2018
Very fast pace,know what ur doing at the job site.go by the safety rules .the management do what they have to do to put you at a qualifying job site..
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short lunch
Landscaping (Current Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLApril 9, 2018
They help you find work real quick. If you ever have any questions they are always there to answer them. You can call them anytime and there good about getting back to you. When you have to do something online they will walk you through it step by step.
Fun
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 3, 2018
It's a great place to work I've worked with allot of company's threw this company they have cool manger's you can pick your shift work longer hours if needed.
Productive work environment.
Recycling Technician (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLMarch 16, 2018
Once I got used to the account that I was working for and it's hours, I was very happy. You can also say proud to come into work. The men and women on the job site shared in the challenges of the job, making it easier to want to continue working.
Pros
Got off work early and overtime. Also an hour for lunch.
Cons
The hour was taken out of your pay, the pay itself was little, and some days off were given, not requested.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GL Staffing Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.