GL Staffing Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Unfair wages
Packer/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 19, 2018
If you like working somewhere you feel replaceable at any moment, go ahead and work for them. If you seek good wages and competitive prices, try finding something else. They pay unfair wages for unfair jobs. And no real chance of promotion because they want to sell your contract to the company that would want to hire you. I say just build that reputation for yourself and cut out the middle man
Pros
Work every day
Cons
Unfair wages
very bad agency
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLOctober 1, 2018
doesn't have a management culture general manager doesn't take in consideration that work is freedom any one from any social class can be part of their team unfortunately folks with professionals credentials not welcome
Place Sucks
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Hallandale Beach, FLSeptember 7, 2018
Worst irritable place to step foot in. Favortism and worst politics. A typical day at work sucks. You learn nothing. The management is the worst. Workplace is just a cess pool.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Greedy ceo doesnt pay his good workers
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 18, 2018
There system is broken they need to get better workers all the experience workers leaves them all cause of greed with there payout and poor judgement of what really needs to be done on a job site. Greedy CEO ,and Management work hard just to try to satisfy him/her !
I enjoy helping others
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJune 29, 2018
I like helping people get jobs, helps our local area in our community. Some of our field employees are with us for many, many years. I enjoy the quick pace and working within the team. I work with fun people!
Pros
Helping others work
Cons
It can be stressful at times
Horrible place to work for
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLJune 23, 2018
Horrible place to work for i was assign to port royale seafood the management there sucks very disrespectful and rude and prejudice if you not spanish they dont respect you i recommend do not ever be employed by gl staffing or port royale seafood.
Pros
Cons
Prejudice, unprofessional, lack of respect for individual
A typical day at work
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJune 1, 2018
A typical day is answering the phone, paying out laborers, helping laborers register for applications and occasionally helping with dispatch in the morning.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Stressful at times
I work with a Great Team!
Staffing Recruiter (Current Employee) –  South Florida, FLJune 1, 2018
I have been working at GL Staffing for over three years. I really enjoy what I do and like providing great customer service to our clients. We help put people to work and assist companies with their staffing needs. I work with terrific people; therefore there is a lot of team work as well.
Pros
Work with fun people
Cons
Sometimes stressful
They only provide jobs for Spanish speakers
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  MiamiJune 1, 2018
Why make me waste my time to go thru the whole application process if you only have job for a certain kind of people don’t waste your tim here the doral Miami office
good workplace
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Stuart, FLApril 30, 2018
its an ok job . it has a good atmosphere. it was hard at first but once you get up to speed with the pace of the job it gets easier. I would tell people to work there
Productive,fast pace
Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  FloridaApril 18, 2018
Very fast pace,know what ur doing at the job site.go by the safety rules .the management do what they have to do to put you at a qualifying job site..
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short lunch
Landscaping (Current Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLApril 9, 2018
They help you find work real quick. If you ever have any questions they are always there to answer them. You can call them anytime and there good about getting back to you. When you have to do something online they will walk you through it step by step.
Fun
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 3, 2018
It's a great place to work I've worked with allot of company's threw this company they have cool manger's you can pick your shift work longer hours if needed.
Productive work environment.
Recycling Technician (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLMarch 16, 2018
Once I got used to the account that I was working for and it's hours, I was very happy. You can also say proud to come into work. The men and women on the job site shared in the challenges of the job, making it easier to want to continue working.
Pros
Got off work early and overtime. Also an hour for lunch.
Cons
The hour was taken out of your pay, the pay itself was little, and some days off were given, not requested.
A day at gl
Field worker (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 7, 2018
It was great working here! Always called when jobs were available and paid on time. it was awesoe, it was great! et lots of new people and I was introduced to different types of jobs.
Zeee tells it like it isss..
Laborer Worker (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 31, 2018
I like the flexibility, learned carpentry, landscaping, construction, warehousing. start our day at 6 am work smart, leave at 5 pm smoke head into the work-office to confirm tomorrow plan on occupations. go home, prep for the future, work-out & relax
Pros
flexibility, compensate of tools and protective equipment.
Cons
no compensation on gas after sending us on blank missions.
not worth it
Sorter (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 30, 2018
the people at the staffing agency are great its the overseers of the jobs they place you at that makes working for them not worth it at all. I work as a sorter for waste management, and the people there were slave drivers they didn't want you to take breaks.
Cons
long hours no breaks
Very easy going
Packing Associate/cold storage (Current Employee) –  Hialeah, FLJanuary 7, 2018
Very easy-going laid-back meet new people in a fast workplace you handling package on a daily basis backing up things to be shipped out. The bosses of pretty cool laid-back very responsible of work lot of people to meet lot of things to get done in a matter of time....
Pros
Bring your own lunch
Cons
30 minute breaks
Clean nice work place
Hoist operator (Former Employee) –  Riviera Beach, FLNovember 28, 2017
Good place to find work you could find job placement by working threw the company if the company your working for like your skills and see that you would show up for work everyday
Terrible management and dirty caferia/bathroom
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLNovember 13, 2017
Gl staffing is only in charge for hiring and paying people little do they have to do with what happens with the team lead/manager. They're always hiring/firing people with little reason. Gl staffing messed up my pay many times & caught them not paying my overtime hours. Their office assistants are very unorganized and unprofessional. Could be a great company with better management staffs. The bathrooms were extremely dirty all the time & the cafeteria as well. Little space to even move in a crowded smelly cafeteria. Good experience for future jobs.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Little pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GL Staffing Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.