Glacier Hills Senior Living Community Employee Reviews

Horrible management
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIFebruary 11, 2019
This place is horrible. They treat their workers like slaves in the environmental department. You will work 8 hrs and only get paid for 7.5 hrs. The management is buddy buddy with a few people and it shows. If you want to work with a management team that treats you like a slave and doesn't understand their jobs or safety processes work here. If not i highly recommend somewhere else.
Great Place
Pastry Chef (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIOctober 22, 2018
I only worked here a short time but I loved my co workers and the management staff. Sadly, during my time the management staffed changed 3 times so much so, it was hard to keep up with who was my boss this month or the next month. If they ever got it squared away I do not know, but I do still recommend working here.
Pros
Great staff
Nice work enviornment
Meadows Waitstaff (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MI 48105March 6, 2018
Make sure you are able to work on the days you say you are available because you can aquire many points quickly and you will be fired if you reach the amount of points allotted to you.
Pros
Long breakes
Cons
Short staff
Productive and fun place to work
Hostess/ Trainer (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIMay 13, 2017
Working for this company was a great experience for me. I enjoyed the family - like environment and the residents are amazing. Engagement is also good, they listen to concerns that you might have with the company and address them in a timely manner.
I enjoy the environment and the way residents are treated respectivly.
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MINovember 11, 2013
A typical day is 7am-330pm I clean public areas and then private residences. I have learned safety rules and state regulations to comply with. I have excellent co-workers and manager. The hardest part of my job is the cleaning and the easiest the interaction with the residents.
Pros
good consistent hours and people to communicate with and support.
Cons
cleaning every day when id rather be helping in a different way.
A crumy Review
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MINovember 2, 2012
Management sucks, and are unable to do there jobs right! Your lucky if your able to get your breaks in. Sometimes it feels like they don't care about their worker they just want a body to fill to position and they don't care if you know how to do your job.