GLADDEN COMMUNITY HOUSE Employee Reviews

Would not recommend
Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 14, 2017
The turnover rate at Gladden Community House was surprisingly high. The communication was incredibly lacking and I did not have a clear sense of direction provided by the leadership team.
Interesting place to work, but no benefits
Case Manger (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 12, 2014
I enjoyed some of my time with this company. However, there are no benefits such as retirement and health insurance. Management was not alwaysflexible with time off due to project completion concerns. No room for advancement. I was laid off due to budget cuts after being there for less than two years.
Pros
Sick and vacation time
Cons
No health or retirement benefits
A fun learning and work environment
Community Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 12, 2013
Gladden is a team within individual programs and between those programs and workers. It is a learning environment for new social workers. Employees receive regular feedback on performance in a constructive way. There is flexibility in the work schedule to allow time for home visits with clients. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work directly with the families and their children and seeing the progress they make.