Working at Glades Health Care Center: 15 Reviews

United States15 reviews

Workers get along great work environment

Great work place Clean facility and the workers help each other better than most places I've worked at. You learn alot from the nurses very patient and understanding.

All the staff works together

Makes you feel like family, they work with you especially, if you have kids or family issue they will work with you. The administrator and don really worked with me. The benefits aren't great unfortunately.

Pros

Care about staff

Cons

No benefits for the long term

Staff works together.

The try to accommodate staff especially those with children and family obligations. They are too tolerable in some aspects but not a bad place to work. Staff does care about residents. Pay need to be improved.

A family friend work place

Very well a family friendly work place. The work hours are great. I have a well concern manger who’s flexible when I need time off. We work as a team to get the job done in a timely matter

Great work place

Great work place I enjoy working with the staff and the patients there because they were always excited and willing to do their jobs. The job was very enjoyed

Glades Health Care Center insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Low pay, under staffed.

I have worked here for a long time and it wasnt this bad. Now that we have new Administrative staff everything went left field Employees get no respect from Administrative staff or residents, Low pay. Just a negative place to work.

Overall it’s all good

Great things they taught me things they gave me a chance when no other company will cause I was straight out of cna school and no one wanted to take the risk with me

Love the residents and their families

I truly love working with the elderly and the family members. The community is awesome and I enjoyed working with other health care providers. I loved my job but management makes it difficult and create a negative culture among employees.

Pros

Free health insurance for top managers

Cons

lack of organization, policies and procedures.

I Love my job, our therapy program is awesome, the pay competitiveand the hours are flexible. Everyone works as a team. The residents are well taken care of. I enjoy doing what I do.

Just looking for better job& good pay

Just need a new start and life my & kids new job with good pay will be nice just mad a new movie and a new city for me and the kids need new things trying to bye a new house for me& the kids

Cons

productive and has a good work environment

On a regular work day, we assist our assign residents with what ever it is with our job duties. I've learned how to time manage with getting the work done the right way and with in a appropriate time. The hardest part is the staffing but all in all i manage. The most enjoyable part are the residents and there smiles, and sweet personalities.

Pros

great staff on the floor

Cons

no free lunch, short staffed

nice, loving workplace

perform daily tasks, shower, help put on clothes, feeds, transport, feed, cleans, maintain sanitary means, do all paper work for the elderly, keeps wok place neat

Never a dull moment with the residents

Fast-paced work environment with an awesome nursing staff. Business hours are from 8-5 for administrative staff. Open to residents loved ones until 8 p.m. The most fulfilling part of the job is knowing that someone is receiving needed care and services daily.

Great Surrounding

I loved working around the consumer, sitting listening to them talk about the thing they did when they was able.

Pros

Not hard work

Cons

couldn't get off when had an emergency

Know one works together

Operated and managed dietary department. Accessed nutritional medical needs of residents. MDS point click 3.0 care plans. Performed skilled unit charting and care planning. Maintained budget. Handled public relations. Followed state regulations and guidelines. Counseled residents. Trained family in helping resident maintain medical necessity nutritional diet. Hired, fired and scheduled employees. Continued and updated certifications. Worked with geriatrics, young adults and skilled rehabilitation patients. Implemented menus per state regulations. Taught sanitation and proper food handling. Managed nutritional wound care and at-risk diets. Inputted data. Attended regular committee meetings. Responsible for state compliance temperature regulations. Ordered food and supplies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Glades Health Care Center. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits