Glanbia
69Average

Glanbia Employee Reviews

United States140 reviews
This job is catered to Hispanics
If you're not Hispanic or speak Spanish this is NOT the job for you. It catered to Hispanics . the start time is 6am til 2pm and they send you to break at 9am .....30 mins with no more breaks for the day.
Excelente ambiente de crecimiento y desarrollo profesional
Excelente oportunidad de crecimiento con elementos de capacitación continua. mucha comunicacion interactiva que permite la identificacion de mejoras continuas y aplicacion de acciones correctivas.
gerencia muy activa debido a la constante relacion con entes reguladores y certificadores
Very great company to work for
I learned a lot and moved up quickly. I really enjoyed working for this company. I got to travel and share my knowledge with people of many cultures, treated like family with Glanbia.
Working at Glanbia was easy but a lot of the management played favorites and didn't allow everyone who wanted to learn different things to do so.
A typical day was going in and putting all ppe, hair nets, protective glasses, protective hearing aids and lab coats. You usually were assigned to one line and reported to the same person everyday unless they needed help somewhere else. Everything was pretty simple and self explanatory but you couldn't move up or learn if you weren't a supervisors favorite.
Best Job i worked
They gave me the space and freedom to get my job done and would have a morning and afternoon mechanic meeting to pass on work that got finished and to basically talk about how the day went. Every one was super friendly and the supervisors were more then helpful.
Pros
Freedom, Not Rushed
Cons
Dangerous, Chemical usage
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
The company culture from the top down is toxic
The top level management's commitment to the board is stronger than their ability to see the impacts of policy choices filtering to the management and employee hierarchies beneath them. My personal experience with management involved bringing new solutions to help remove non-value added points in the QHSE environment and any solution that did not fit management's current "choice" was looked at as bucking the system.
Great group of people
Enjoyed my time there with everyone. Skills learned there is still use in my current work life. Glanbia set the standard that I basis my work life for my crews.
Fast paced, heavy lifting, goal achieving
Start the day with morning stretches followed up with a review of the days tasks. Move on to set our rooms with the proper equipment needed, with the addition of calling in the products needed to complete our tasks. After dump all products into blender, package into proper containers.
Pros
Go in fairly early to leave early as well
Cons
Short breaks at time
Typical job
The whole work experience was great there I loved my job , the staff there is more then helpful , the company has multiple shifts & positions available
I work in the trucking dept. I love the schedule, and my manager has been great about giving me extra days if I want them.
I love that Glanbia gives you everything you need to work there. Hats, gloves, boots, uniforms, coats, jackets, lunchbox, I haven’t worked for any other company that has been as generous as them.
Work life balance
What I appreciate is the work life balance that they offer, as long as your department allows it the company is very flexible with your work schedule.
Ok job just management isnt great
Worked there for a year and a half felt good at first its labor but its not too bad but eventually the management started getting bad theyre willing to put your safety at risk for them to look better and maget numbers of blends done
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Bad management, pay advance depends on supervisors if theyre dedicated to help you grow
Amazing leadership
Great leaders in place who care about the individuals and the products. Couldn’t ask for a better place that supports work life balance and benefits are terrific.
great benefits and pay
Fun workplace, quick pace of environment. So much to learn in the ever changing fast paced environment, there are people always there to assist in learning different areas.
Fun
Its a fun place to work easy work but laborer intensive moved around a lot can get really wet at times need time management skills not really fast pace
Typical Experience
Not a lot of opportunity to move up, moves typically aren't available until someone leaves. Very good with the work life balance and willing to work with life situations. Tends to overwork people.
Pros
Great people, Safety first, envirnonemtal aware
Cons
Lack of opportunity, location
Productive and tasking workplace
A typical day at work consist of packing a blender and packaging boxes.
I learned hoe to work better with others and how to solve problems independently.

Management was very helpful and supportive throughout my experience at Glanbia.

The work culture was open and accepting to all different type of people and characteristics.

The hardest part of the job was the amount of lifting that was done and the overall work that was required.

The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and learning how to work better with others.
Good
The work is nice I enjoy pay is good lots of days off employees and bosses are super nice people everyone gets alone with everyone if needed they will work with you on time off
Rather not say
It was a great place at first but after new management went in they stopped caring about the people, they have a huge turn over rate and they act like they don’t know what the problem
Is
stable and steady place to work
Glanbia has been a steady part of the community for years and has a reputation for being a good overall employer. Safety is a top priority here. As well a environmental stewardship.
Improve management
There was no room for growth. The company cared about profits than their employees. Empowering their employees was not part of the culture. Employees should be treated with respect