Glanbia Employee Reviews

Good benefits
Material handler ll (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILOctober 15, 2018
Good benefits good work atmosphere pay is okay. No training pole program supervisor looks like he does not want to be there but coworkers and most management have a good attitude and are very helpful
Pros
Discounts
Cons
One 45 minute break
It was a quick stop in my professional career.
Quality Assurance Specification Analyst (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILSeptember 5, 2018
Not a very good place to work, maybe it might have changed by now. My kids were growing and my husband had a stroke, so I felt I just needed a platform to stop and regain my professional strength and then get back to where I should be..
Pros
Good friendly quality group
Cons
management changes quite often
Productive workplace with good teams to work with
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDAugust 16, 2018
Overall, a great place to work. Most of the departments are great to work with, great employee purchase program on nutritional products, good employee/career development program.
Pros
Teams are great to work with
Cons
Work life imbalance
Stay Away!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDAugust 11, 2018
No loyalty from the company, they expect you to work long hours that are never rewarded and will cut you lose as soon as they don’t need you! Don’t trust management, they only care about hitting their profit margins! Sales management is disconnected and combative with operations!
Pros
Some Good local people
Cons
Management and Benefits
fun productive workplace
TEMP ISTAFF (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAAugust 6, 2018
Really liked the people and work environment here, aside from my weekly work schedule. Night shift and 12 hour shifts 4 out of the 5 days a week becomes brutal and overwhelming at times.
Good company.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Gooding, IDJuly 31, 2018
Very good company to work for.
Good benefits and opportunities to grow.
The work-life balance was a little bit complicated but overall is a companynI would work for again if therw was an opporrunity to go back.
Productive, fast paced environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMIN (Current Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDJuly 31, 2018
Good place to work, good people and culture. My position has little to no work/life balance. Job is highly stressful. Pay is competitive and decent benefits.
there is a competitive work environment
2nd Shift Manufacturing Team Lead Operator (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 22, 2018
Whenever any employee happens to catch another employee doing a good job. The employee that was doing a good job is able to get a glanbia gratitude card.
Excellent work place
GPS Leader I - Continuous Improvement Manager (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 8, 2018
This company offers opportunities to balance work/family activities. I learned how to motivate employees and how to work as a bridge between management and hourly employees.
Not a good place to work and grow because of bad managment.
Microbiology Technician/QA (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJuly 5, 2018
No Diversity at Quality control microbiology dept. Rude supervisor favors chinese . Superviosor always sleeping on the job. HR department very weak Boss
Pros
Good benfit
Cons
Low pay, favoritsm and very disrepectful.
good benefits
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDJune 25, 2018
The only problem with Glanbia is that they only hire you if you know someone in there. They do pay well and if you can get on through the company. benefits are very good.
Pros
hiring procedure
Cons
good pay
A lot of Management Change but Great People
Maintenance Lead Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJune 20, 2018
Great folks, great atmosphere and a lot of potential to grow. Always a great feeling to get to work.
High pay and always employee engagement from everyone.
more hiring outside the company
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDMay 4, 2018
Need to hire outside. the only way you get the job is if someone knows you and you are related to someone already working there. My position was through a temp agency but because I got nervous in the interview, the gave it to someone that had no experience, but husband worked there and employee was best friends with the lead. I have over 8 years experience there.
Pros
good pay
Cons
hire with in company or if you havefamilyworking there
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAApril 26, 2018
Great place to work at, great training , great work atmosphere would definitely recommend working here everyone is easy to get along with and they will help you learn the ropes
Worst place i have ever worked
Open (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAApril 19, 2018
This place dont care about anyone but themselves. Management makes a mistake and blames it on someone else. Favoritism, they will not allow you to grow in the company, abuse their authority, bullying, threatening employees. I could go on and on..
Worse place to work
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILApril 12, 2018
Worse managers. Raciest , Don't pay people on time. Company likes to use cheap job agency to find employees who don't even pay. Supervisors don't even have college degrees. Make employees over worked and under paid. Worse employee benefits, hires illegal employees.
Worst Company Ever
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILApril 4, 2018
Management at the 955 building is a joke. They have favoritism with employees. They focus on gossip and overwork employees for low pay. Worst job ever.....
Boxer and tower operator (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDMarch 23, 2018
Awesome place to work great people swell. Overall would love to get back in this place great pay just everything about this place is just awesome .cheese is great aswell
Fair pay
Production and Safety Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDMarch 23, 2018
OK place to work. Manual labor and hot, wet environment. Learn a lot about dairy science on the job. Working as a team is a must to ensure the jobs are completed.
very fun envierment
Quality Control Auditor (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILFebruary 12, 2018
At the start of every day we as dept. Leads would meet before the beginning of the shift just to plan our day and be in the same page. I learned alot about leadership
In thi job because of the people that I worked with we would always help each other always. The only hard part about this job for me was getting up everyday at 1:00 in the morning every day.
The most enjoyable part about this job was the employees they were very professionals and always very cooperative.
Pros
A very cool area 70 degrees
Cons
Start time too early 3:ooa.M