Glass and Mirror Craft

Glass and Mirror Craft Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Team Leader2 reviews
United States2 reviews
Very busy. I learned as much as I could to advance and in that was overwhelmed with as much as one person could be responsible for. Some say work of three men. Employees always got along because usually all had a common dislike for their job. Hardest part of my job was the pressure and expectations to accomplish outstanding quotas. Most enjoyable part about my job would have to be the freedom I had and position to get done what I needed to get done.
Official response from Glass and Mirror Craft
July 19, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you were able to learn and develop new skills while working at GMC. Showing appreciation for all GMC Team Members and acknowledging their hard work is very important to us.

Marty

People
The pay is good the hours are to much if u have a family because they don't care about your life. This place does not follow employee rights they take advantage of you, treat you like your nothing. Very prejudice place to work a lot of favoritism. Management is very unorganized, they do not communicate with each other all they do is fight with each other. If u want to make a good 3 to 4 grand in one month u can do it here but dont make it no longer than 90 days there's a new manager every 6 months. With the lack of training and the poor equipment they provide u to work with someone is bound to get seriously injured. They will lie to you in the interview just to get u in the building then you can be fired your 1st day, I've seen it go on for a whole year
Pros
The pay is cool
Cons
Poor training, poor management, poor communication, dangerous place to work.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Glass and Mirror Craft?