Glass and Mirror Craft

Glass and Mirror Craft Culture reviews

United States26 reviews
Very busy. I learned as much as I could to advance and in that was overwhelmed with as much as one person could be responsible for. Some say work of three men. Employees always got along because usually all had a common dislike for their job. Hardest part of my job was the pressure and expectations to accomplish outstanding quotas. Most enjoyable part about my job would have to be the freedom I had and position to get done what I needed to get done.
Official response from Glass and Mirror Craft
July 19, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you were able to learn and develop new skills while working at GMC. Showing appreciation for all GMC Team Members and acknowledging their hard work is very important to us.

Marty

People
My experience at Glass & Mirror Craft has been very positive. Everyone wants you to be successful. Anything that I've wanted to learn, they've been willing to teach me.

I have a lot of respect for the management team because they saw my work ethic and my desire and drive to want to do better, for the company, as well as for myself and my family.

I absolutely would recommend working here but you have to have a good work ethic. If you don't want to come to work and work hard, this is not for you. I think a lot of the bad reviews online have come from those who don't have what it takes to be successful here.

Pros: Competitive pay. Plenty of overtime for those who enjoy working a lot of hours. All team members, I like them all.

Cons: It's hot in the summer
G & MC is a growing company with many employees that started out in manufacturing now working in engineering, scheduling, shipping, as lead employees, schedulers, and Supervisors. Its a simple concept, show up for work on time every day, work safe while you are there, and work smart! You will do well. The environment on the plant floor has improved dramtically over the several years I have worked there. New equipment, great ventilation, and high tech solutions to age old glass fabrication. a younger work culture with the average age under thirty. The hardest part of the job is getting fellow employees to show up on time. You can earn great bonuses just for working safe and being on time.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.