GLC Group Employee Reviews

Great job with Federal Employer
(Contractor)>Pharmacy Technician @ NIH (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDMay 12, 2018
I was contacted by GLC by having my resume on line and they offered me the opportunity to work at the NIH. They were very helpful to get all the paperwork done in a timely manner and were my cheerleaders to becoming a Federal Employee in a timely manner.
Pros
Kept up with how the job was going and listened attentively to ANY issues I had at the job.
Cons
n/a
Loved it
Vice President of Commercial Staffing (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLFebruary 22, 2018
I loved GLC. I learned so much and advanced very quickly. The work life balance was not good for me and I burned out after almost 6 years.

Management was disorganized.... running in 20 different directions at once. Was a very challenging job but I did it well
Learning experience
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAJanuary 23, 2018
I loved working as a travel CNA at the women's prison. MOST of the inmates were nice and the guards although sometimes lazy were ok too. The nurses seemed knowledgeable. GLC helped me get hired full time.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
No benefits
Temp job contract
Life/Care Coach (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLSeptember 1, 2017
Temporary contract job that ended after a month due to main company over hiring. Staff was unable to find new employment. Payroll messed up paychecks.
Pros
Job
Cons
Lack of assistance to find new job
Hired Financial Advisors
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Remote Albuquerque, NMApril 19, 2017
Reviewing for Financial Advisors was very challenging. The contract didnt last long I believe it lasted about a month. Enjoyed working from home. Not sure on culture.
Flexible Schedule
Pharmacist - Per Diem (Current Employee) –  Weston, FLFebruary 3, 2016
Great flexible schedule, gave me the opportunity to work for various companies and learn new skills. STill love working for them
Honest and Caring Company
Vice President of Government Services (Current Employee) –  Weston, FLJanuary 16, 2015
I have been with GLC for 6 years and worked within the staffing industry for 25 years and can honestly say that I have never experienced the family atmosphere that I have at GLC. During my tenure GLC has grown dramatically as a direct result of the pride of ownership and commitment to quality demonstrated by each employee. With accelerated growth always comes challenges, however the Leadership of GLC empowers their team to manage their business process, provides the required resources and supports decisions to enable timely resolutions.

I have countless examples of when GLC have been incredibly flexible and supportive with our employees both internal and in the field to assist them in achieving personal as well as career goals. To me this culture is what truly sets this company apart..
Pros
Leadership Team, Culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GLC Group. Our community is ready to answer.