Glendale Career College Employee Reviews

ok company
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CAJanuary 2, 2019
After the campus director left, the environment went down hill. The work day was great, no long hours. The school franchise was sold and that location sold
Long hours, stressful events, little to no support
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAOctober 22, 2017
I was not there long before the school was bought out by another company. I would get used to the curriculum then they would change it a few months later. This happened a few times while I was there. It got to be too much for me and I decided to return to the medical office for work. The company was then bought out at least two more times since I left there.
Pros
Working with the students was so rewarding.
Cons
School being sold a couple times. Constant curriculum changes.
Professional, supportive, progressive.
RN Clinical Nurse Educator, RN program (Current Employee) –  240 N Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91203September 30, 2017
Professional, supportive, progressive. Thoroughly enjoy the staff and students at Glendale Career College and am proud to be a part of the team. Professors are enthusiastic and focused on student success.
Pros
Professional, positive and supportive environment.
Cons
Not enough hours and benefits
Outstanding employment experience
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAJanuary 9, 2017
Doing what you love and working for and with fantastic people - including administration, faculty, staff, and students. It couldn't be better!
Rewarding Job
Surgical Technologist Cl./Externship Instructor (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAOctober 18, 2016
Manage over 30 students in the Hospital rotation for their Surgical Technologist externship program

Review students surgical cases reports

A mentor to the students
productive and fun workplace
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAFebruary 17, 2015
fun and loving environment. very professional and classy. They were always willing to help you. They had excellent referrsls for jobs
Good school
GCC Surgical Technologist Clinical Studies (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAJanuary 7, 2015
Good teachers here, helped students learn fundamentals of Surgical Technology and get into the job they needed. Also willing to go the extra mile to help any student who needed more assistance with school work and learning. Friendly staff.
Pros
Help students to get the jobs
Cons
needed to be more organized before...may be different now
My first job
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CaMay 2, 2013
This was my first job ever. I started here while I was still in high school. The people I worked with were all so nice and helpful when I needed it and the supervisor was also always so helpful. The worst part of this job would have to be around the time our commercials aired because the phones would ring off the hook back to back so I would have to keep up with answering the phones and dealing with the walk ins in a timely manner but I always handled it with a smile on my face.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Glendale Career College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2