Glendale Development Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Rapidly growing development company
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tonawanda, NYMay 10, 2018
Glendale has a great work culture and atmosphere. Rapidly growing and highly successful business in the development and property management world. Owners and management are great to work for, along with a family orientated work environment.
Great Company
Management (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYFebruary 10, 2018
I am currently employed with Glendale and have been for over a year and a half. I have been in the industry 20+ years and this is really the best company I have worked for. Owner and upper management are great. I see posts that they were short tempered but I have not experienced that at all. I have actually known them to be kind, understanding and very involved with employees, their real estate and the residents. Everyone has different experiences but by far I give Glendale a 5 star rating compared to everyone I have worked for in Texas and New York. Highly recommended this company!
Pros
Great benefits, great leadership, very kind and open with employees
Cons
Nothing major.
Limited support. Good for setting you up to fail.
Office staff (Former Employee) –  New yorkJanuary 25, 2018
At 1st this company seemed great. But then alot of broken promises, favoritism, and lack of communication happened. The owner would fly off the handle when things didn't go his way. Seemed a few other "upper management" acted the same way too. After awhile they were not friendly and would be short with you. They would reply to your calls/emails at their convenience.
Pros
Consistent hours. Lower level management was nice.
Cons
Too many demands, poor morale. Zero guidance.
Don’t work for this company
Worker (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 25, 2018
Again. Don’t work for this company. They only want you to do things half fast and cheap. They don’t care as long as it makes them money. Find a place that actually cares about their work
poor work environment
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Tonawanda, NYJanuary 16, 2018
Owner would constantly threaten employee's with termination, for no sold reason other then to improve his profits. No decent benefits. Much back stabbing among employee's.
Great benefits
Residential Maintenance tech (Former Employee) –  Tonawanda, NYMay 29, 2017
i started working there and they had great benefits. i left for a better job opportunity and it was a mistake. the people are all great to work with. and the owner is a good guy to talk to.
Pros
no boss over your shoulder
Cons
plowing in the winter
Not bad job but stressful
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 24, 2016
Also you have to drive your own car a lot and fill it with junk so it's always dirty. Management and employees are friendly.