Global Community Charter School Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fun workplace
3rd Grade After school aide (Current Employee) –  143rdst and 5th avenueFebruary 28, 2018
Global community is a nice job. If you are looking to gain experience in day care or as a teacher this is a perfect place to gain experience and hands on experience.
Pros
Kids
Cons
Not so many hours.
School needs improvement in management. Lacks structure and expectations for students which increase behavior problems.
School Counselor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 5, 2018
The school needs to take more time to invest in hiring good quality certified teachers who have better classroom management skills. Teachers do not receive enough support and training from Administration and job coaches. There needs to be more of a focus on how to improve every department in the school instead treating employees as if their in a dictatorship.
Cons
No 401K, lack of good quality benefits. Low salaries
Fun Work place
Crisis Counselor (Current Employee) –  Harlem, NYJune 17, 2017
It was great working here thanks to them for giving me an opportunity to work here and giving me a chance to grow professionally. I learned a lot during my time.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
long days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Community Charter School. Our community is ready to answer.

Global Community Charter School Reviews by Job Title