Global Dimensions, LLC Employee Reviews

Great Leadership
Research Analyst II (Current Employee) –  MarylandSeptember 25, 2018
Ever since I started working for Global the leadership is very supportive. They understood that I had to make big life changes and were with me throughout every step of the way. I had the opportunity to meet the CEO and was pleased to know that he is still serving our country and loves helping our veterans. So far I intend on growing with Global because they support professional and personal growth.

Things I think that can improve is the cost of health care (expensive), and maybe a review of salary compensation. The cost of living can be high in the east coast especially in the DC,MD,VA area. The salary offered for my job maybe be good for people in the single, no kids demographic compared to someone who is married, has kids and is the main source of income.

I would highly recommend Global to anyone looking for an opportunity to grow and gain experience.
Pros
leadership support
Cons
healthcare is expensive
Nice place to work
DCGS-A Foundry Trainer (Former Employee) –  Fort Carson, COSeptember 23, 2018
Nice place to work. Salary is good but benefits are just ok. They didn't pay out my vacation that I earned and didn't tell me I had to use it or lose it. Don't assume at any job that they will pay out the vacation you earned. Lesson learned. Management is nice and more responsive than HR. I would work here again and recommend it as a nice place to work overall.
Pros
Vision was covered
Cons
No sick leave or matching 401k
The HR are always ready for any question and concern, I liked that
Arabic Linguist (Current Employee) –  VirginiaApril 2, 2018
In Global Dimensions team are always ready for their employees. if we have any question renegading some matters in the work, there is always some will answer you. in addition of that, the director is very easy to reach. you can call him directly and he will answer you for any matter. I really appreciate their effort and support.
Was a linguist
CAT III Linguist/Cultural Advisor (Former Employee) –  VASeptember 22, 2017
It has been a while since I left that job which was temporary but I have done very critical and dangerous missions with multiple ,military units in very kinetic locations through out Afghanistan.
Not a pleasant experience
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  OverseasSeptember 11, 2016
I have had a lot of issues with this Sub-Contractor regarding my wages. A times there were no payments made to my account and when they did there were fishy deductions. It took very vigorous attempts to get my wages from them as the CEO was keep ignoring the issues. I absolutely do not recommend this employer. You are way better off to go with the main contractor or even Atlas.
Pros
Cons
Pure Headaches
Leading in contracting
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAOctober 1, 2014
Amazing CEO with great leadership and protocols in place. I learned the tricks of the trade in regards to the admin world. Best part of this job was the learning experience.
Great Experience
Senior Director of HR & Operations (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VASeptember 26, 2013
Good learning experience, challenging and interesting. Great volume of work is available. Friendly co-workers and very pleasant to work with.