Global Dynamics Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Poor and Ineffective Management
Employee (Former Employee) –  MDApril 27, 2018
- Management seemed to view their employees that asked questions or had issues as a nuisance. Responses were often delayed an uninformative. Leadership often found excuses to put blame or responsibility for resolving issues back onto the employee. The company was quick to find fault with an employee rather than work with them to increase performance. Job security was immediately threatened if an employee had an "issue."
- It was apparent that those in leadership roles thrive off of having power over others; they do not make efforts to work "with" employees, only expect employees to work "for" the company to make them money.
- When it comes to the company's relationship with its customers, it was stressed that "good relationships" would allow the company to maintain their work; however, no importance was put upon meeting the customer needs efficiently or effectively until a problem arose.
- The pay and benefits for the position were far less than competitive for comparable positions elsewhere.
- I witnessed mistreatment of other employees, underhandedness, and lack of accountability. There was a complete lack of professional etiquette or decorum in person, procedure, and correspondence.
- Lack of leadership; poor management; ineffective, confusing, or nonexistent communication; and insufficient overall organization on all procedures and tasks
Pros
Cons
Poor Pay, Toxic Work Environment
Don't appreciate staff
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  VirginiaMarch 21, 2018
This is thee worst company I've ever worked for. Staff is,nasty when you ask questions. Staff don't know what they are doing. Take from your pay them tell you what they did.

Horrible
Excellent Company, Fun and Family Oriented Environment
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDMarch 15, 2018
The Owners of Global Dynamics really care about their employees, and strive to make Global a best place to work. Global takes great efforts in creating a happy, fun, safe, and efficient workplace. They enjoy seeing their employees happy, and make great efforts to acknowledge employees for their great work efforts and contributions to the Global Team. Global Dynamics establishes a Standard of Excellence.
Pros
Great Company Culture
Great Company - Awesome Contract Manager
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Former Employee) –  Travis AFB, CAMarch 14, 2018
I work have worked for Global for 3 years and I have seen the company grow. I am grateful that they remember the little things like my birthday and anniversary. Any questions are usually answered pretty quickly. I am a Nurse and recommend Global to many of my friends. Love my job.
Pros
Great Management and Compensation
Cons
No cons
Work place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  VirginiaNovember 27, 2017
This is the worst company I have ever worked for. They have very poor people skills and they care nothing about your health or quality of life. I do not recommend this company to anyone, not even a service dog. They have no respect for their employees and talk to us as if we are children. Their benefits are no good, the 401k sucks, and they don't like to give raises. I do not recommend this company.
Pros
Some facilities have good atmosphere.
Cons
HR department have no respect for any employees
Horrible and stressful company to work for.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VANovember 9, 2017
I would not recommend anyone applying with this company. The communication from them is horrible. They have added employees to the schedule without proper notification. Global will force their employees to change their schedules last minute. They do not care about your personal life or family obligations. Global does not make you feel comfortable when asking questions; they are ill-mannered, if you get a chance to speak with them over the phone. They constantly mess up employee's paycheck not paying for hours worked.
Pros
None with working for Global
Cons
No communication, error with paychecks, no respect for employees
Managment unorganized
Worker (Former Employee) –  VirginiaOctober 11, 2017
Management is unorganized and uncaring about employees needs. Hard to reach when you have questions and don't really know who you can talk to when you have problems.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Unorganized and unprofessional management
Great Company. Love My Job
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 11, 2017
I am an offsite employee and very grateful to work with Global Dynamics. I have had the experience of working with HR as well as the Project Managers. I always received anniversary, birthday and special occasion gifts. The company continues to engage employees and it has been a great experience for me. I work at a Government Site and many of the contractors never hear from their company, but Global is involved and great company to work with.
Pros
Responsive, Visible and Great Energy from Team
Non supportive environment
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 16, 2017
I sustained a shoulder injury while working a contract with them. It required surgery and rehab. Not a single inquiry about how I was doing. No support for information related to what would happen with my contract. I found out I had been dropped from their health insurance from my pharmacy.
Pros
none really compared with other agencies I have worked for.
Cons
no advancement. scheduling too rigid. very slow rate of PTO
Not recommended
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  MarylandJanuary 10, 2017
Pays employees low wage compared to other competitors and doesn't off much benefits. Lack of communication between employees and management.
Diverse, People oriented, Fast paced, knowledgeable staff, helpful co-workers
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VASeptember 1, 2016
A typical day at work would be fast paced, exciting, challenging, a day of teaching/learning and applying my skills learned in school collaborated with on the job training. Most days are busier than others but at the end of the day, we try our best to ensure we gave the best care possible and within our scope of practice.
Pros
Working with people who are willing to help makes the overall goal obtainable
Cons
Sometimes the military staff schedules puts a strain on the work load, however we put our best foot forward and complete our work
Fun work place with a great working team
recruiter (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDJanuary 20, 2016
Recruiting candidates has its pros and cons but management helps in every way they can. You learn something new everyday working with the company. You also learn specific roles outside of being a recruiter. Its a real eye opener as a beginner in the recruitment field.
Pros
Great Work Team
Cons
Low Salary
Productive and fulfulling workplace
CONSULTANT / RESEARCHER / TECHNICAL WRITER (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCMarch 29, 2015
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time working with Global Dynamics, particularly given the nature of the work I have been tasked with, as it dovetails rather well with my previous working experience.

While, to this point, it has been a volunteer, at-will position, I thoroughly enjoy the work, as it not only challenges me, but also stimulates me, allowing for outside-the-box thinking -- an area where I feel I thrive and excel.

The most difficult and also most enjoyable part of the job is the fact that it is often unpredictable, allowing for new challenges on a routine basis.
Customer Service
Call Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 22, 2014
Strong interpersonal skills needed, as well as attention to detail, and signing up individuals for the affordable care act.
Pros
Meeting a various group of individuals, the ability to problem solve.
Cons
short lunches