Global Health College Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
A rewarding and changlenging work environment
Admissions Representative & Clinical Instructor (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAAugust 10, 2015
Working at Global Health College has been a very rewarding experience for me. A typical day consist of hours of nonstop talking whether it be on the phone with a prospective student or one to one interviews. I have learned to work with so many diversity of individuals from all over the world. The best part of my job has been working with co-works that are simply awesome! The hardest part I must say in working at Global Health College is not able to take my breaks as I wish, because customer is always first and have enjoy just working with individuals that want to make something out of their life! Just the thrill of helping someone, makes me able to go to bed and sleep comfortable!
Fun work experience
Ward Clerk (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMay 31, 2015
It was a really fun work experience, i learned so much about other and myself and it was just an all around great working environment
Excitng place to work
Director of Financial Aid (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VANovember 25, 2014
Great company to work for.. Goals were met year round. We continuously stay busy and I enjoy that.

Want to know more about Global Health College?

Ask a question