Global Language Translation, Inc. Employee Reviews

2.8Pay & Benefits
An excellent translation company
Translator (Freelance) (Current Employee) –  Home office basedNovember 16, 2018
I usually had contact with the president of the company, a very polite lady who always treated me very well. She invited me to be an instructor but the location was not convenient for me (long commute). She sent me some translation jobs to do, and was always very accessible and nice to me. She said if I accepted her job offer I would have a better pay. But I just work for her as a contractor, and I am not a Global Language employee.
Excellent
Volunteer Office Associate's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Empire, CAAugust 15, 2016
Excellent work environment. I was treated as an equal to the rest even though I was a volunteer. The typical day was organizing files via cyberspace and dealing with clients in the front.
Very good contracting firm to work for.
Language Teacher (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 4, 2015
Since this is a company that hires contractors and "rent their skills out" to other businesses it's rare that you actually meet the staff that runs the company other than by phone. Thus there is no "typical day at work" to refer to. It all depends on where you contract out to.

The management team is very prompt at getting back to you regarding anything from working through contracts to solving individual issues. They are always very professional and helpful as needed.
Pros
Flexible, accomodating
Cons
No office culture with contractors
Very responsible and professional school
Language and Culture Instructor (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJune 23, 2014
Top school that offers language services to the federal government. Only the best professionals are selected by this institution. Its presidents and operations managers are very approachable and professional.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Language Translation, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Global Language Translation, Inc. Reviews by Job Title