Global Language Translation, Inc. Employee Review

View all Global Language Translation, Inc. reviews

Excellent
Volunteer Office Associate's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Empire, CAAugust 15, 2016
Excellent work environment. I was treated as an equal to the rest even though I was a volunteer. The typical day was organizing files via cyberspace and dealing with clients in the front.

Other Global Language Translation, Inc. Employee Reviews

An excellent translation company
Translator (Freelance) (Current Employee) –  Home office basedNovember 16, 2018
I usually had contact with the president of the company, a very polite lady who always treated me very well. She invited me to be an instructor but the location was not convenient for me (long commute). She sent me some translation jobs to do, and was always very accessible and nice to me. She said if I accepted her job offer I would have a better pay. But I just work for her as a contractor, and I am not a Global Language employee.
The administration is very friendly and coo[erative
Language & Cultural Instructor (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VASeptember 11, 2015
I enjoyed working for Global Language Translation. I represented them in Foreign Service Institute about 4 years and 4 moths.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Language Translation, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Global Language Translation, Inc. Reviews by Job Title