Global Partner Solutions Employee Reviews

Forward Movement
Talent (Current Employee) –  USDecember 14, 2018
Global Partner Solutions has seen extreme growth over the last few years. Growing pains are a part of that, and so is learning the recipe to success for the different divisions of the company.

There are several things I truly appreciate about Global. First, the ability to feel free to share my opinion on business matters and it be genuinely listened to. Second, the collaborative team environment.

I feel Global is in a fantastic place, moving forward with great momentum, and great things are on the horizon!
CNC Programmer (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 13, 2018
I'm working for GPS second time and both times I'm impressed. Management is really good and not really pushing, trying to make sure you have all the information and tools you need to do/complete your job. Health is priority. Relations with other employees are good. So they are with Customers.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
So far poor lighting, but that's going to change soon.
Bad Agency to work with
HR (Former Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 13, 2018
This review is coming from both a temp and business point of view. Complete lack of communication when it comes to placing a candidate after he/she has accepted an offer. Their total lack of attention is what led to us no longer working with them. GPS needs to do a better job prioritizing and performing with a sense of urgency.
Pros
None that I have experienced
Cons
No communication, or sense of urgency
Good workplace, poor job security
NC Programmer (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 22, 2017
After being employed twice by Global Partner Solutions, I would ask for a signing bonus before accepting a contract. I have no sense of job security with them at all. However the work environment is welcoming and well set up.
GPS is fantastic, GPS tech has left somewhat of a bad taste in some peoples mouth due to one bad apple. I believe that issue to be taken care of.
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 14, 2017
Overall, I would recommend GPS for employment. I cant let one bad apple ruin a company especially when steps to correct it have been taken. There are many fantastic people there and the bad seem to have been weeded out.
Pros
down town work office, new, nice, and no micro management
Ok place to work.
Drafter (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSApril 8, 2017
If you like to play the game you will be fine. Buddy buddy with upper management and you will be promoted and can do whatever you want and no one will ever say a word to you.