Global Polymers LLC Employee Reviews

Challenging and Fast Paced
Operator (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 10, 2019
Always on the go, but exciting. Always new things to learn. Friendly environment. Owners and management play a large roll in the daily operations. I enjoy my work most days, which is a nice thing to have.
Very inspiring director, with a boss who is willing to push your dreams.
Laboratory Analyst (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 29, 2019
Inspiring location to be employed. Always on the move or trying to trouble shot problem at hand. They tend to be flexible when it comes to work days and making sure that your still working towards educational goals.
Horrible place
Extruder operator (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 25, 2019
Worse place I've ever worked at. They dont care about there employees. I've been here three years. They rather hire someone new and give them more money then what I make that dont know the job over giving me a raise that i deserve. I've talked to em and they act like they dont have time to talk to you. I work third shift and they dont care about third shift at all.It's a bad place to work so many people come and go they can't keep anyone cuz they dont know how to treat people right all they care about is what money there making they buy horrible material that's almost impossible to run and then get mad when numbers are low. This place will drive you insane. Dont waste ur time getting in here then quitting which u will trust me. Everybody that is here now is looking for new jobs cuz they work u like dogs and treat you horrible. Been working every other weekend for a year and it dont seem to be stopping soon. So if u wanna work all the time and get treated horrible and get horrible pay and watch new people that have no experience make 3 dollars more then you then this place might be what ur looking for. But seriously it's a horrible place to work.
Production is great
Fork lift driver/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 12, 2018
That job is a good job if you want some where that I’ll pay you good it has good Benefits if someone is looking for that in the paperwork you can make girlfrie benefits if someone is looking for that and the co-workers are great
Pros
Pay, overtime, good Benefit
Cons
Management knows nothing about the product or materials
Ok place to work bad management
Extruder Operator (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 1, 2017
Worked here for over four years,always on time had good attendance.But there is no loyalty to there employees.They will fire anyone at anytime for any reason.The pay is good for experienced operators,but you have to fight for it.But ultimately has very bad management.
Pros
Laid back work environment on night shift
Cons
Bad managment