Global Protection Management Employee Reviews

Front desk
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEApril 25, 2018
Its a good job to have...... A good manament team that will try to help out in any way they can...... Good hours, no time is wasted when you arrive to work
Disappointed
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 18, 2017
Was promised benefits at the 3 months and I am going on 7 months with no word on benefits. Was told there are multiple locations to work at from this company, but the next closest site is over an hour away.
pretty much unorganized
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEOctober 26, 2015
its relatively a new security company under BPG Real Estate Co. so it has its ups and downs. I just think they need better supervisors and leaders
Pros
for the most part i worked 5 to 7 minutes from my home
Cons
no benefits at all
Management and Operations
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 6, 2015
Overall it is a challenging but yet gratifying. It is challenging because as a Regional Manager you are directly responsible for the overall performance and outcome of the business. Customer satisfaction and personnel performance must be equally at the same scale of your priority level.

Time management is essential in every day existence. It can only be done if you have a good team that can function well with each other.In my case, I am building from the ground up. Gratifying and rewarding that at the end of every mission you have a satisfied clientele and productive employees if all works well as planned.
Pros
Lesson learned in every aspects that will make you better and better
Cons
Family time becomes part of the sacrifice
I work at the front desk, so I meet new and exciting people everyday
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 21, 2014
Sign in visitors and potential residents. Make sure all entrance and exits are secure. I learned to be nice to everybody. I have a great management and co-workers. The hardest part of my job is to check everybody's ID and also have to hold on to them if they are in for a tour of the building. Some people think it's a violation of the law. The most enjoyable part is meeting nice people everyday.
Cons
No break.

Want to know more about Global Protection Management?

Ask a question