Global Resource Solutions Employee Reviews

good place to work part time
Security Escort Officer (Former Employee) –  Miami-Dade County, FLJanuary 3, 2019
Great part-time job, but no guarantee of work hours as it depends on the job. It is contract work and the job entails working at local social security offices that are being renovated.
Pros
great job
Cons
not enough hours
Fun atsmophere
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VA 22314September 17, 2018
Dailiy duties consist of sitting 6 and standing 2. Typing reports, visual security checks of incoming FedEx and UPS packages. Conducting hourly checks of building and its surroundings.
Pros
Free gym, meeting new people every day
Fun Work place
Visitor Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 23, 2018
I work at GRS as a DoD Contractor. The work is not very complicated but it requires a TS/SCI. Management is nice and usually will accommodate to your needs. The only cons I can find is that when hired they make it seem like this will be full time and you will make 40 hours a week but in my experience it was more like between 36 to 38. Also one the specific contract you are working on runs out or ends there is no guarantee that you will have work for a while. Although management promises to find some more work for you it isn't likely to happen for awhile. Hardest part is not being able to advance. I do enjoy going out to work location and having different day. But overall it a great place to work.
Pros
Working enviroment is relaxed, still will motivation to get your work completed
Cons
hours, No Overtime
Not Enough Work hours
Security Escort (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 5, 2018
The management is out-of-state, you can't get enough updates what going on with your current contract works in your local city and state area. You always hoping when you going back to work and have money to pay your bills. No you cannot survive perdiem and temporary jobs in a expensive Northeastern American city like Boston, Masschusetts.
Pros
Low-key, slow-paced job setting
Cons
Not enough hours, per diem, temporary for get about it, boring work setting
Small company
Sr. Security Control Assessor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 1, 2018
I found this company to be a little too small for my comfort. Once the contract ran out there was no other projects to work on. I believe this company all its work in San Antonio.
Senior Security Control Assessor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 18, 2018
Global resource solutions is a decent place to work. The management was ok and there opportunities for advancement, just not to the level that I was looking for.
Global Resource Solutions
Buisness Operations Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 10, 2018
Very knowledgeable manager with the company. I was a contractor through GRS to another company. This place is the go to place for prior service members.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Contract
Relaxed Environment
Security Escort (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TXFebruary 4, 2018
The job was very easy for transitioning veterans and was very useful to help get back on your feet. It's a good paying job for what it is and is fun to work at.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Only on contract basis
Ok place to work, just need to work continously.
SECURITY ESCORT (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VADecember 28, 2017
Not enough continuously work hrs ,pay is ok .This a job that travel to different area but this company don't pay for hotel stay. But need people to travel and work in different cities no per diem need 40 hrs a week.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Not enough hours
Fast Pace Office
Security Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 10, 2017
I would recommend GRS as a fair place to work with good benefits. There is never a typical day in the office, and the management is always available if you need something.
Hmmm
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLSeptember 22, 2017
Its not a bad company to work for its more for younger generation those who are in school but does have a lot of project that you can get a lot of experience in different dept.
easy going work environment
Security Escort (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VASeptember 11, 2017
great work environment, leadership could do a little better. really understaffed so hours are readily available if you want them. overall a great company to work for.
They let us do are job with out looking over your shoulder
Hazmat Driver (Former Employee) –  Fort Lewis, WAJune 26, 2017
G.R.S. is a very good company to work for because they really seem to care about there employs and treat them very one with respect they always very onsite.
Great Company to work for.
Security Escort (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJune 11, 2017
The job was very easy to do, nothing hard about the job.. Each day watched construction workers and kept them in approved areas unless they were escorted.
Enjoyed going to work each day.
Pros
Good company to work for
Cons
Being a temp position, there were no benefits or per diem paid.
Nice team and supportive management team
SCRM Analyst (Former Employee) –  VirginiaAugust 24, 2016
Flexible worktime 0600-1800
Small, close-knit team. Worked well together.
Very little micro-management. Very supportive of time off, good work/life balance.
Pros
Immediately vested 401K, that was a strong Pro
Cons
Na
Great mid-sized company
Supply Chain Risk Management Analyst (Site Lead) (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VAFebruary 22, 2016
Great group of folks, they were there when I needed them and supportive of growth within the company as well as outside the company.
Pros
Good communication up and down the chain.
Cons
I don't have any.
Management has some consistency issues taking care of employees.
Vice President of Intelligence & Cyber Operations (Former Employee) –  San Antonio TxApril 16, 2015
Overall not a bad company. Searching for direction, with a modelling board of directors. CEO needs to step up to the plate and take ownership.

Rating:**
Na
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAMarch 30, 2015
I enjoyed working for GRS in support of the government agency I was hired to support . They treated their employees fairly, and had a good benefits package.
Smaller company, good people
Business Process Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJune 22, 2014
I don't have anything negative to say about this company. My experience was brief, but pleasant. Has a good smaller company feel with real relationships with management and co-workers. I simply moved on because I wanted to utilize my security clearance.
Pros
Caring and personal culture
Cons
Compensation and benefits package can improve
Small company with focus on people and mission support
All-Source Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJune 2, 2014
GRS, Inc. is a small company with a focus on serving government contractual needs via flexible contracting, scheduling, and work environments. The company leadership is personable and knowledgeable in government contractual needs for national security and other defense related missions.