Global Resource Solutions Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Not Enough Work hours
Security Escort (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 5, 2018
The management is out-of-state, you can't get enough updates what going on with your current contract works in your local city and state area. You always hoping when you going back to work and have money to pay your bills. No you cannot survive perdiem and temporary jobs in a expensive Northeastern American city like Boston, Masschusetts.
Pros
Low-key, slow-paced job setting
Cons
Not enough hours, per diem, temporary for get about it, boring work setting
Small company
Sr. Security Control Assessor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 1, 2018
I found this company to be a little too small for my comfort. Once the contract ran out there was no other projects to work on. I believe this company all its work in San Antonio.
Senior Security Control Assessor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 18, 2018
Global resource solutions is a decent place to work. The management was ok and there opportunities for advancement, just not to the level that I was looking for.
Global Resource Solutions
Buisness Operations Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 10, 2018
Very knowledgeable manager with the company. I was a contractor through GRS to another company. This place is the go to place for prior service members.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Contract
Relaxed Environment
Security Escort (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TXFebruary 4, 2018
The job was very easy for transitioning veterans and was very useful to help get back on your feet. It's a good paying job for what it is and is fun to work at.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Only on contract basis
Experience, Capabale, Ready, collaborative environment
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJanuary 8, 2018
I have had the pleasure of working at GRS for over 5 years. The position is challenging, good pace, and very diverse. The environment is collaborative, and we are always looking at new ways to improve processes, client support and employee support.
The management is excellent, the personnel are motivated and everyone has a stake.
I would recommend GRS to any client, potential employee, or teaming partner in the business.
Pros
Benefits, work life balance
Fast Pace Office
Security Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 10, 2017
I would recommend GRS as a fair place to work with good benefits. There is never a typical day in the office, and the management is always available if you need something.
Hmmm
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLSeptember 22, 2017
Its not a bad company to work for its more for younger generation those who are in school but does have a lot of project that you can get a lot of experience in different dept.
easy going work environment
Security Escort (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VASeptember 11, 2017
great work environment, leadership could do a little better. really understaffed so hours are readily available if you want them. overall a great company to work for.
They let us do are job with out looking over your shoulder
Hazmat Driver (Former Employee) –  Fort Lewis, WAJune 26, 2017
G.R.S. is a very good company to work for because they really seem to care about there employs and treat them very one with respect they always very onsite.
Nice team and supportive management team
SCRM Analyst (Former Employee) –  VirginiaAugust 24, 2016
Flexible worktime 0600-1800
Small, close-knit team. Worked well together.
Very little micro-management. Very supportive of time off, good work/life balance.
Pros
Immediately vested 401K, that was a strong Pro
Cons
Na
Management has some consistency issues taking care of employees.
Vice President of Intelligence & Cyber Operations (Former Employee) –  San Antonio TxApril 16, 2015
Overall not a bad company. Searching for direction, with a modelling board of directors. CEO needs to step up to the plate and take ownership.

Rating:**
Na
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAMarch 30, 2015
I enjoyed working for GRS in support of the government agency I was hired to support . They treated their employees fairly, and had a good benefits package.
Smaller company, good people
Business Process Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJune 22, 2014
I don't have anything negative to say about this company. My experience was brief, but pleasant. Has a good smaller company feel with real relationships with management and co-workers. I simply moved on because I wanted to utilize my security clearance.
Pros
Caring and personal culture
Cons
Compensation and benefits package can improve
supportive leadership, good company
Information Assurance Officer (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 25, 2014
they're well aware of the environment in which you will work and do not require excessive dress code or other restrictive measures, if the environment doesn't necessitate such things. They are flexible in making up work hours if you must be out for a Dr's appointment or other thing... as long as the customer is ok, they're ok!
There was a personal conflict and the company really did their best to step up and resolve the issue. They're a relatively young company and have some ironing out of some policies and are subject to the earthquakes that have been rocking all Gov't contracting these past couple of years.
Pros
beni's, relaxed environment, leadership want employees to be happy
Cons
not THAT supportive of the military (i.e. pay differential when you go to serve)
Recognize birthdays, Thanksgiving & Christmas w/gift cards
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VANovember 23, 2013
I work off-site not at a GRS office

* Fast pace
* Constant changes with Conference scheduling and DTS
* People friendly, understanding, patient, approachable
* Enjoy jokes, willing to assist
* Dealing with system issues
* lunch time
This is a great company for groth and experiance. The people are amoungst the greatest I have ever had the pleasure of working with!
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAApril 12, 2012
I started off as an assistant and in less than a year have learned about all aspects of the company and been able to participate in them as well. Currently hold the title of office manager and support all divisions of GRS. I encourage more people to apply and give this company a shot!
Pros
great working enviroment
Cons
pay is on the low end
Good company
Security Specialist (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 21, 2012
I have worked here for over 2 years and its the best place i have ever worked.
Pros
local
Cons
they took away bonus checks.