Global Response Employee Reviews

I loved working with Global Response
Inbound Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLNovember 11, 2018
Global Response gave me my first opportunity in management. The environment was positive, which led to high productivity. I was able to craft my own management skills through the training of upper management.
Global
Customer Service Represenatative (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 8, 2018
Great place to work, love the environment and the managers are very helpful. I love that they are very flexible with their schedules and they help you if you need a schedule for school.
This company is a good company I prefer it to anybody
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLOctober 6, 2018
The job is pretty good,if you keep to yourself and do your work you would be good the hours are good.The job kept me busy most of the time.A typical day at work consists of making or taking calls from a variety of people for a variety of reasons
Pros
Clean and safe atmosphere to be in, hours, sit down job, pretty relaxed at times
Cons
pay, huge turnover rate, no job security, Cell phone and electronic devices are very restricted
Productive work place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 2, 2018
hardest part of job had to be the short breaks, other than that everything was fine, I loved it. Management was great and everything was pretty straight forward.
Ok Temporary Job
Brand Specialist (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLOctober 1, 2018
Ok job for now. Love my hours 8-4. Keep to yourself, come on time, and do your job and you won't have any problems. They do get annoying at times when customers want to speak to a supervisors and they want you to deescalate the call.
Pros
hours, sit down job, pretty relaxed at times
Cons
pay, huge turnover rate, no job security
My Previous Job
BRAND CARE SPECIALIST FOR NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC (Former Employee) –  Gwinn, MISeptember 27, 2018
Overall a well experience always kept me busy and that's what I like.
Helping customers behind a desk was very interesting and it was amazing hearing all the different types of languages and accents.
Stressfull job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Lauderdale, FLSeptember 21, 2018
High call voulume call center, stressfull job, no incentives, could not relate to managers. Plus side working with the co-workers was refreshing, everyone was willing to assist.
Call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLSeptember 18, 2018
Heavy call volume, stressful having the bosses walk up and down the aisles slapping the back of the chairs telling you to hurry up and end the call, more are in queue. Smelly dirty carpet in the building, someone is always sick, monitors in the bathroom, ridiculous.
Pros
always hiring
Cons
temporary work
Friendly
Customer Care for Connections Academy (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLSeptember 17, 2018
Global response a well grounded workforce environment for entry level in customer service, entry level administration and leadership. A great place for young professional, new college students as well as newly high school graduate. managers are very nice with employees and the work schedule is very flexible per request.
Pros
Clean and safe atmosphere to be.
Cons
Cell phone and electronic devices are very restricted
Its Wonderful ...IF you get in with the inner cirlce
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLSeptember 11, 2018
I worked at Global for 5 years. Starting on one account as an agent. We went through a revolving door of managers as our client was pretty hard to please. I ended up getting promoted to Supervisor after 2 years of being an agent. After 2 years of being supervisor our account was closed so I went to another account as an Admin agent. The owners are very present but do not know alot of the people who work for them. No matter how long you have worked there, you are just a body in a seat. Takes A LOT of time and almost begging to receive a raise. Your co-workers for the most part are amazing its a call center so drama and gossip are all part of it, along with supervisors and managers being right in the middle of it. The whole HR Department is untrustworthy. I have seen over qualified candidates sent away because a manager's child "needed a job". I have seen the owner's friends brought in as managers when they knew absolutely nothing about the account they were about to take over. If you can get in with the inner circle of managers and supervisors you will be fine but be prepared to pretty much feel like a ghost rooming the building and the same routine everyday. On the bright side they have a team of people who put together little things for the agents like ice cream, teas, meals through out the year, the whole month of December is spirit days every day so that is really fun.
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
no for sure advancement, pay
fair
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLSeptember 8, 2018
I worked at global response on a temporary project and didn't have the opportunity to experience what It would of been like to work full time with them.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
not enough pay
Call Center
Outbound Agent (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLSeptember 6, 2018
A typical day at work consists of making or taking calls from a variety of people for a variety of reasons.
One of the things I have learned is how to handle tough situations over the phone.
My account had good management who are easy to talk to.
The hardest part is having to handle the sometimes back to back calls and keep busy when it is not so busy.
The most enjoyable part are the pleasant coworkers.
Pros
Training
Cons
Short breaks, sitting all day.
Loved it.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLAugust 30, 2018
I loved working here a s a customer service representative. It was great working there. management was tough but it opened the door to many skills such as call handle time ect.
Family owned and family oriented business. Very attentive to employees
Brand Specialist for ALLY Bank (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLAugust 27, 2018
Good team spirit and family oriented work environment. Arrive at work, log into computer systems. wait for calls. receive calls and attend callers by friendly salutation, reason for call, answering questions, educating caller of product, services and company. asking "would you like to take care of this today?" then completing order. asking if they have additional vehicles or know of anyone else that may be interested. thank caller for calling!
Pros
Family business with family oriented culture with team support.
Cons
Not much upward mobility, pay is basic. minimum Benefits
Customer Service
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLAugust 23, 2018
In bound calls for Lane Bryant catalog

I learned that the company overall was very competitive in giving discounts.

Management treated some employee of the mature age as if they were children

They attempted to be a culture for employees but in my experience they were cold

When they provide rules then break them

When the customers knew what they wanted and I was able to make them smile
Pros
provided lunch
Productive and fun workplace
National Geographic acct (Former Employee) –  Gwinn, MIAugust 14, 2018
The job was very easy going, a positive and relaxed environment. I would highly recommend it. Management was good and very helpful. Training was very thorough.
Pros
very fun and easy
Cons
Hard to get hired on a permanent account
Productive workplace
Dedicated Selective Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLAugust 13, 2018
I enjoyed my time working here. But I didn't like the fact that we are required to work one weekend day. And commission would be a great incentive. I did like the break room
Great management staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Lauderdale, FLAugust 13, 2018
very nice environment to work at, great managements and staff payed on time weekly, always had my hours correct, friendly, and , makes sure that the employer is treating us.
Good Company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLAugust 9, 2018
My review is not about the current company because It's been years since I worked for Global Response so the answers I've given are from my previous work history with the company.
Pros
Good opportunity to move and work on different projects
Productive and Engaging
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLAugust 9, 2018
Great place to work and gain experience in customer service and team building. The art of maintaining your emotion and professionalism, as its like a roller coaster getting on the next call.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Response. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about