Global Security Employee Reviews

Not a good security company
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJMarch 15, 2019
This was one of the worst security job I ever had, working conditions was very poor , little work hours, poor management, and you was on call for crazy hours.
When to the interview the websites itself says 15 to 19 that a lie they pay you 15.25
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYMarch 12, 2019
Dont waisted yous time this 3 party security company go my minimum wage .does not matter if you have the experience they still what you to start at 15
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
went out of business
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 11, 2019
went out of business was a good company two work for understanding always there for employees out going easy two talk two the only thing not good pay
Management SUCK!! The job itself is a great experience.
Security Ignorance Agent (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJanuary 30, 2019
Lack of communication,poor professionalism... if you are not a “favorite” you was brushed to the side... somebody in management was lying all the time... you get paid by the flight... but then you could go hours w/o getting a flight ...a large gap b/w flights... management hygiene was way off... if you have children the job is not for you... you need to be gullible and young...Employees had “big personalities “ regret meeting 90% of them....

NEVER AGAIN GLOBAL IGNORANCE!!
great place to work
PPL Arena supervisor (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 1, 2019
great place to work, met alot of great people, learned so much about security and the correct way to run things, flexible hours,good pay I have been there since the Phantoms first year
Pros
all good
Global security
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 6, 2018
Out of state company contracted to hire local employees for security company picked up and moved with out notice to employees and left us without pay and benifits
Horrible work place
Aircraft agent (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 20, 2018
The Most unorganized Company EVER !! Management Is HORRIBLE ! No good benefits ! Lack Of communication & Theres Nothing But Drama Here ! You have to watch yourself cause there’s Always Someone Out to Get you this Company Is Terrible Even the one in New York ! Low Post Pay & So On !! I wouldn’t recommend this Job to Anyone cause it is Just a waste Of time . Pls Save Yourself The Misery it’s Not worth it !!!!
Pros
Friendly Faces
Cons
Short breaks, don’t get a break Majority of the time
Great Place To Work
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILNovember 16, 2018
While working security with the Army Corps of Engineers, I was tasked to secure people, property, and all aspects concerning the Vessels and waterways leading into the Illinois river.
It’s an ok work place
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJNovember 14, 2018
The pay is only 10.45. But you only get paid by flight, the work environment is descent. The managers are ok. The hours aren’t that good. The workers are ok
DO NOT APPLY worst company ever
Security agent (Former Employee) –  Newark Liberty international airportOctober 17, 2018
First off they lie about paying you for your downtime now some flights are only two hours while you’re there for four hours and not getting paid for the two remaining hours you waited for the next flight.. now if you do a longer flight they still will only pay you half of the flight hours that you’ve done in total they will take hours from everyone management is not to be trusted the female general manager was very unprofessional and had no type of general manager experience....the 2 men supervisors are very lazy and perverted they will have u doing Their job while they sit in the car and try to flirt with the girls at the airport from Global agents to whatever company ..ITS unacceptable ...LOOK OUT FOR PEREZ...(CREEP)I hope this company gets Investigated and shut down..they are bunch of scammers and PORT AUTHORITY need to get them out of the airport ..
Pros
Working at EWR
Cons
don’t pay you .steal hours ... terrible company
awful
Command Center Officer (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORSeptember 27, 2018
I was surrounded by thin in shape males. they made fun of me daily for my weight and recorded me behind my back. it was so awful I had to see a dr. for depression and anxiety just to go to work
Pros
money
Cons
everything
Don't Apply
Security Agent (Former Employee) –  Humble, TexasSeptember 6, 2018
I quit as soon as possible.
Management is horrible they had me trainning with a person they were about to fire and had the nerve to tell me don't really listen to them we are going to fire her.
Horrible just horrible
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Houston,TexasAugust 25, 2018
horrible workplace. AWFUL management. everyone quits on the one in houston at bush airport. don’t work for them! the female manager always brought her issues at home to work. racist. black head manager just kissed her behind all day everyday.
Global Security is a very relaxed company that doesn’t offer many benefits and all positions are part time.
Armed Guard (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJuly 12, 2018
They receive discounts from AMC Theaters and receive free movies, the pay is 15 an hour and 8hr shifts mostly on the weekends, & you’re an armed guard.
Pros
15 an hr, free uniforms, free movies from AMC theaters, discounts on food, & armed guard services
Cons
Standing all 8hrs in one place, no lunch breaks, no benefits, & not many open shifts
Fun place and face paced
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, OHJuly 11, 2018
The only thing I didn't like was you were in the middle of nowhere mostly no cell service by yourself in a guard shack. Other than that it was laid back and lots of people to meet.
Pros
By yourself
Execellent place to work
FSD (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 10, 2018
Productive fun work place and will recommend to my friends..The programs and job environment are good .And good place work and retire.More opportunities for advancement
Very poor
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 23, 2018
Everything about this company was really bad , it was a bad experience for my first time doing security they were very unprofessional unorganized and much more it’s a lot this company had to fix
Take advantage of your jfk badge
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJune 9, 2018
Not worth being here more then 6 months. Get the job you really desire.Want to get a higher paying security position ? Use global for their experience
Pros
supervisors are cool. job offers many positions in the global compny
Cons
no clock in systems everything is written on paper which can easily be erased.
Fun place to work
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 26, 2018
This company was one of the best I've ever worked. They gave you bonuses and the chance to advance and grow without causing you to be stressed out. They gave you so much to look forward to in the work field.
Everything sucked
SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLApril 16, 2018
You are hired as as sub-contractor so that means no overtime (you will be asked to work on average 60+ hours a week and if you say no you will be made to feel bad about it and you will be continually pestered), and no taxes are with held from your paychecks.
Pros
You'll get hired on the spot
Cons
Literally everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Security. Our community is ready to answer.