Global Technical Talent,Inc Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Forget about it
Project and Product Implementation Manager (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHDecember 12, 2017
Promised a pay increase after my 6month renewal, but I found after contacting them that the recruiter had been terminated and the account manager would not honor my agreement stating that my contract was not amendable. A year later, I received an email stating that my hourly rate would be reduce due to a rate reduction and a new contract will be issued agreeing to the new rate. Of course the answer was a big NO!!!
Pros
Cons
Never spoke with my account manager
Great Company
Lead Recruiter (Former Employee) –  RemoteJuly 27, 2017
Great Company to work with worked there for a very long time and I did really like the aspect of providing an absolutely amazing platform to perform. Really I loved the time I had been there.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Great Manager
Sr. Benefits Specialist for Silicon Valley Bank (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJuly 13, 2017
I can honestly say the manager I reported to is one of the best, if not one of the best managers I've ever had the pleasure of working for. Very supportive, listens to recommendations and overall cares about her team.
Pros
Casual dress, and snacks provided onsite.
Cons
Commute
Productive Fun Work Place
HR Specialist Contracts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHNovember 14, 2016
GTT was a great place to work. Co-workers were wonderful and very hard working. Great professional and driven atmosphere.
Learned a lot!
IT Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 6, 2016
Great team and teamwork. Learned a lot about FIS mainframe security and processes to mitigate excessive access within the banking area.
Good company going through changes
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 22, 2016
A rep would contact me about every 2 months in the beginning to check how everything was going. The last 6 months there was a change and the calls came less often.
Cons
HR was not very good with communications, they forgot they were working with FTE and contractors, They provided very little or no explanation for their requests
Constant Turnover
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHSeptember 17, 2015
People constantly coming and going at the jr and mid level. lack of long term potential and a generally chaotic and uncomfortable office. Management is completely unprofessional
Unprofessional environment, unapproachable management, difficult place to learn and grow
Intern/ Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHSeptember 9, 2015
I would like to work with a slightly larger company as to provide more structure. I would like a company that I can grow and learn in and GTT just wasn't that type of place. I want to go to work and enjoy my job more.
Thrilling and Energizing
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHFebruary 20, 2015
Recruitment is a dual selling process. At all stages, it is your responsibility as a Technical Recruiter to control the sales process for your candidates and clients, ensuring that you are making placements and earning yourself some good commission in the process!

Initially in recruitment, the role is mostly phone based while you build your business generating clients and candidates through
Cold calling businesses to win their business
Generating candidates through networking, referrals, database searching, head hunting and lead generation.
This phone work is particularly important because as the industry moves at such a pace, the majority of your business will be carried out over the phone with some face-to-face client meetings and both internal and external candidate meetings.

You will be constantly gathering information by asking open questions to find out your client and candidate needs, matching the requirements, interviewing on the phone and face to face, arranging interviews, helping prepare and taking feedback from clients and candidates, managing offers and generally ensuring that the process runs smoothly for all parties!
Pros
Independence
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHSeptember 9, 2014
It is good place to work. Helping colleagues. Day today learning with new technologies. It is more challenging to find the right candidate for the right position, which is more interesting.
I enjoyed working with the professionals at GTT
Client Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 22, 2013
My primary responsibilities as a Client Services Manager are targeting, qualifying, and maintaining strategic business relationships with our existing and prospective clients at the national level. I am comfortable building relationships over the phone and possess superior verbal and written communication skills. I am able to manage multiple time-sensitive tasks efficiently and collaborate with recruiting team members while remaining positive in a fast paced environment. As a CSM, I build, develop, and maintain relationships with decision makers (mid-level executives, directors, CIO’s, Project Managers, CTO’s).

Right now I currently work remotely as the corporate office is located in Portsmouth, NH. I am looking for a full-time position with the office located in Charlotte, NC or surrounding area. I am available to travel when needed.
Pros
Excellent professional enviroment
Cons
Not a lot of support due to 99% of work done being remote. Out of touch with office.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Technical Talent,Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Global Technical Talent,Inc Reviews by Location