GLOBAL TEL LINK Employee Reviews

Bad Company to work for
FIELD TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALOctober 1, 2017
Not acceptable place to work, The Upper management are not
acquiring new accounts Rases are very few and no chance for
promotions, I dought that this company will be around in the near future,
Awesome job
Regional Dispatch Manager (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLAugust 8, 2017
I was a dispatcher and the job was very easy. The people on my team was awesome. I had the best manager ever.
The job was simple order entry and required good communication skills.
Pros
Good pay, friendly environment, great benefits
Cons
System issues
Cut throat
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALMay 31, 2017
Management not trained properly, always firing someone for no reason. Only 10 people working at this current time. Human Resource will not help in anyway.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Management, firing, no backbone
Friendly environment
Enterprise Architect (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaNovember 15, 2016
Good team to work with.Flexible in timings with good management and team work involved in all aspects of work.help us to learn new things with good environment.
zero customer satisfaction
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Gainesville FloridaOctober 17, 2016
Company has no concept of customer service. Is only interested in length of the incoming call. Not the content of the call. Can not deviate from the script. Must complete the call in less than 5 minutes.
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJune 17, 2016
In bound calls relative to account set up for inmate calls. Answered over 100 calls daily. Team building strategies, minimum goals required, and enjoyed the fast pace environment.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
healthcare
Nice work Environment, No benefits
Assistant Corporate Manager (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 27, 2016
Friendly work environment, however the overall company has no benefits. I had no PTO, Vacation or medical benefits. There is no room for advancement or promotions.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
No benefits
fun workplace
Billing and Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALFebruary 17, 2016
This was a fun place to work cause you get to talk to various of people from across the country. I love helping people with solving issues that they can't seem to solve
Not the best experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Gainesvill, FLSeptember 4, 2015
Not the best place to work, was the only bilingual one there so I would get stuck working over time hours sometimes without even being asked. Management was not very helpful. When I asked for ONE day off the manager at the time called the temp agency that hired me and told them that was my last day. She didn't have to courtesy of telling me that there was even a problem, I had ASKED for a day off not demanded it.
This would work for someone who doesn't mind working 60+ hours a week and making the extra money.
overall
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Saraland, AlApril 13, 2015
I really enjoyed my coworkers, management was nice the job itself was easy. short breaks and short lunches schedules are all over and change every 6 months
very stressful job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALApril 6, 2015
this company closed down this year, I worked there a few years ago and debt collection was very stressful, minimum wage pay
productive workplace with fun holidays
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLOctober 27, 2014
Sometimes a little rough because you have to except how people talk to you. The job is very stressful. I always got good weekly reports. Except for the days when the manager had a bad day.
Pros
holidays parties
Cons
everyone not being treated the same.
Love this Job
System Administrator Technician (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALSeptember 16, 2014
Determine and formulate policies and provide overall direction of companies or private sector organizations within guidelines set up by a board of directors or similar governing body.
Plan direct/coordinate operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of subordinate executives and staff managers.
I like the company and I like the management and their values
Technical Solutions Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mobile AlabamaSeptember 20, 2013
Typical day of work is based around conference calls and dealing directly with coworkers and customer base through phone, email and on-site visits.

I have been able to learn how to be effective in a virtual world. It is a bit of a change from the brick and morter experience to working from home and how to communicate effectively.

Management is supportive but I have learned being managed in a remote position takes a lot of patience and they have taught me how to be effective through online collaborations.

Coworkers range from hardcore sales to program teams and third party vendors. Wide range of personalities which has allowed me to change roles quickly.

The hardest part of my job is not being able to walk down the hall and sit face to face to work out small to growing customer issues. I am also a process person so when there is a gap in the process I have found it can be a challenge from a remote standpoint.

Being remote and allowing me the freedom to work as much as I want to and balance my home life.
Pros
Good company with great management and coworkers
Cons
The company is too busy to develop and mentor talent so no promomotional opportunities
Co-Workers
Site Administrator/Tech (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALAugust 21, 2013
My co-workers were such wonderful and fun people to work with, we always pulled as a team and enjoyed each day.
Pros
Friendships
Cons
Poor upper management
Average place to work but management could be better
Tier 1 Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMarch 6, 2013
A typical day always had its challenges, which is what I liked about the job. This is a job that definitely had something new to be learned each day. Just like most jobs, there were coworkers that were hard to work with due to being difficult personalities. I did have other coworkers that were in other offices that were wonderful to work with however.
A very Fun Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  mobile alabamaJanuary 28, 2013
I enjoyed assisting customers and ensuring that their orders are correct. I also enjoyed finding the answers to questions that i didnt know.
Pros
free lunch