Global Teletherapy Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 51 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
You’re seeing all 1 job at Global Teletherapy because we can’t find any available jobs at Global Teletherapy close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 60 questions about working at Global Teletherapy. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Global Teletherapy employees.
Insights from 14 Indeed users who have interviewed with Global Teletherapy within the last 5 years.
They do not ask much on the interview and you are pretty much hired despite what you answer. The more they hire, the more money they make. You are just a number.
Don't stress about the interview. It was the easiest interview. They are really just trying to get many clinicians I think. I'd be more worried about having work once "hired."
They asked all the usual questions and pretended they had a job.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Global Teletherapy?Published on May 24, 2021
- Global Teletherapy