global teletherapy Employee Reviews

Workplace
Online Mental Health Therapist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 1, 2018
Great place to work! Flexible schedule and great individuals that support you with your work. Options to increase your hours as much as you would like.
Great opportunity - you get back what you put in
School Based Therapist (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 22, 2018
Becoming a mental health service provider with Global Teletherapy has been one of the best decisions I've ever made. I've been able to enjoy all the things that drew me to a career in counseling in the first place: forming meaningful connections with students and their families, guiding individual students through the process of discovering and mastering new skills, and being recognized as a highly qualified professional with valuable insights to contribute. All this, while being able to set my own schedule, build a case load that is manageable for me, and leave behind the uncomfortable world of workplace politics. I have never been happier, and I really appreciate a company culture that values implementing best practices in the helping professions so highly. It seems clear that Global Teletherapy's policies and procedures are genuinely designed to serve the interests of the students with whom we work.
Pros
Flexibility, direct contact with students with students and families, professional environment, accessible support from company liaisons and management
Cons
No salaried positions (contract/per diem work only), no benefits
Wonderful company!
Psy.D., LMFT (Current Employee) –  VirtualFebruary 22, 2018
Global Teletherapy is the best company that I have worked for. Their support is invaluable and they truly care about providing quality services to their students. I continue to be impressed with the company and look forward to many years to come!
Pros
Flexible schedule, supportive community, excellent resources, and many more!
Cons
None so far! :)
It is what you make it!
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Illinois and TennesseeFebruary 22, 2018
This is my first experience doing teletherapy, and I love the flexibility of my role. I have so much flexibility with the number of hours I work, when I schedule, and what materials I want to use. With the structure and database of materials provided by GT, planning for my sessions is always easy and very engaging. The only downside so far has been having to learn the culture of my assigned school sort of on my own. But that learning curve is not too different from any new work place.
Pros
Flexible, plethora of resources, mentorship into teletherapy
Cons
Lack of training for programming at assigned school
No support and did not get paid
School Social Worker (Former Employee) –  OregonFebruary 8, 2018
This company does not provide adequate training & was non-responsive to questions. Never got paid for services rendered. Even if you are a self-starter type of contractor, STAY AWAY!!! Really not a professional company and not a teamwork environment that is best-suited to the best interests of students and families.
Great place to work.
School Social Worker (Current Employee) –  MichiganJune 27, 2017
Flexible and dependable employer. Very nice office staff who help when you have questions. Students are great to work with. Technology is a must for this position.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Payment is one month behind.

Want to know more about global teletherapy?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at global teletherapy. Our community is ready to answer.

global teletherapy Reviews by Location