Glocoms, Inc Employee Reviews

Best job I've ever had!
Caregiver/Monitor (Current Employee) –  El Paso/Clint Border Patrol StationSeptember 11, 2019
This employer is by far one of the best I've ever had the blessing to work for. No matter where they are based from, he is a very respectful, and considerate towards us employees. He is very responsive to our emails, calls, and texts. He will do his best to resolve any issues we have. I wish I could work for Glocoms.com until I retire. I give five stars plus!
I really loooove the pay! The job is super easy! And The Management works around your schedule concerning days and times that you will need.
Monitor/caregiver (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 11, 2019
I love my job! The pay is GREAT! And the job is super easy! My Coworkers are nice, and so are my supervisors and Management. What surprises me is that when i had a problem and I called my Manager at 5 am he answer! And that has never happened on any other job I’ve ever had. I wouldn’t trade my job for anything!
Pros
Flexible schedule, excellent pay
Cons
None yet
Not happy
Certified Nursing Assistant/Monitor (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 17, 2019
Could use a more professional management team, & not hire so many family members, too much gossip going on, & too much drama, & a lot of the employees flirt with the Border Patrol officers
Poor management, horrible sense of sympathy. They do not care at all.
Montior caregiver (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 29, 2019
The managers based out of Chicago are the worst kind of ppl..they hired anyone who are not qualified for the job. Have no organization, they just want to get paid for contracts they do. They have no sympathy towards peoples situations and dont take complaints well from the people they hire. They'll just fire you. You are very disposable in this company. You have no say.
Glcoms is great in general, not so great with benefits
DISCOVERY CENTER COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 29, 2018
Glocoms was great to work with. Wonderful management personnel. What was lacking was benefits. No healthcare, 401k or any other benefits. The only paid vacations was federal holidays. Money that would have been paid was paid out instead to the employee so that they could purchase whatever healthcare that fit their needs and budget.

When it comes to 'bare bones' this company is great to work with. If you are looking for lots of benefits, this is not the place to be.
Pros
Paid out the money for healthcare to the employee
Cons
No benefits
Temporary job
Paramedic - Maritime Safety Operations (Former Employee) –  variousNovember 10, 2017
Management had no clue what the job entailed and drastically underbid the contract, long hours no benefits. Tried to get me to do unethical and illegal tasks outside my scope of practice.
Pros
worked independently
Cons
no days off, 7days a week, over 6 months in remote locations