GNation Employee Reviews

1.5 years in gnation
Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 22, 2019
Gnation is a campaign in which people stay to work for many years. In this campaign I worked for 1.5 years, and you know what I want to tell you, I liked every work day, I really enjoyed going to work. Unfortunately, at the moment I had to stop work in this campaign for family reasons, but after a while I hope I will be able to return there.
Pros
Salary, qualifications of colleagues.
Cons
It is difficult to find a parking space near the office.
Great company and good work
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 11, 2019
I can only say good things about this campaign. It is here that I have achieved my personal professional record. Indeed, this campaign is like a school, you will come here as a newcomer, and in a short time you will truly become an expert, at least that was the case with me.
Pros
High salary, insurance, team.
Cons
Far from home, very far to go every day to the office.
My experience in Gnation
Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 8, 2019
I have worked in Gnation for quite a long time and I want to recommend this campaign, both for beginners, without work experience and for professionals, everyone will improve their skills and get a very informative and interesting work experience. What is very important is that the salary is above average.
Pros
Salary, interesting tasks.
Cons
Not
Very interesting work
Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 8, 2019
I collaborated with different projects, but the most interesting place where I worked was gnation. In this campaign, I met a huge number of professionals in my field, and also improved my skills. I really liked my work, it is an uneasy very interesting experience.
Pros
Working conditions, interesting tasks.
Cons
Not found.
ooperating with Gnation
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 17, 2019
I don’t want to say that I was working in Gnation. It’s much more right to say: I was cooperating with this company. Not only for me but for anyone who worked or keeps on working in this company. I didn’t run errands for them but always collaborated, did my tasks and got a good compensation for it. Besides here I was getting useful and important knowledge which helped me in my further career. That’s why I can recommend this company for everybody looking for job.
I adore my job
Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 15, 2019
Today I’m employee of such company as Gnation and I can say without any doubt: I adore my job. Of course I am ready to advise this company for anyone who is seeking for employment. People employing here are always glad to meet newcomers. To be honest here is almost no especial turnover: most of us have been working in the company for some years. But newbies are needed due to the constant expansion of the company. We need responsible people loving their work.
a great respect for Gnation
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 12, 2019
I want to say that I feel a great respect for Gnation. The point is that I had been working in this company and was completely satisfied with my work. My cooperation with this company lasted for some months and everything I ha there fitted me absolutely. If to tell in details most of all I liked my working tasks I had to manage with: they were far from routine and standard, they were very interesting. What about my co-workers? Oh, they were really wonderful people! I made friends with most of them.
I worked in Gnation
Manager/Server (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 11, 2019
I can tell you something about Gnation because I worked in this company. First of all there was an excellent environment. I could earn pretty money there. At last the collective of Gnation was always friendly and supportive. Even the senior managers impressed me well given the fact that on the other works I always had difficulties in the relations with superiors. Unfortunately I haven’t worked for a long time there and had to resign due to personal reasons.
my experience of working in Gnation
Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 7, 2019
To be honest I’ve never seen negative reviews of GNation. Absolutely no wonder! I cannot imagine what negative info can be written about this company. At least my experience of working there remains the best. I was getting a good financial compensation. I had wonderful relationships with all my colleagues. I got much support from the higher-ups when needed. That’s why I boldly advise this company as an excellent place for working.
feedback about Gnation
Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 20, 2019
In the web you can find feedback about such company as Gnation from different people. You will confirm yourself most of these opinions are positive. And no wonder! My working here was full of amazing possibilities! Let me explain you why: all my co-workers were friendly and helpful, the bosses were supportive, my financial compensation was sufficient (as well as the wage of other employees). In Gnation I had all necessary for my career growth and further professional development. All freshers and newbies were welcome and other co-workers helped them.
recommendation for Gnation
Sales manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 18, 2019
If you need a recommendation for a company to work I advise you GNation. It’s a company where people usually work for a long time, enjoy wonderful challenges and get sufficient financial salary. I worked here for 3 years and had to leave the organization due to relocation. All my co-workers were wonderful people (frankly saying I even made friends with some of them). I got a good wage and also payments for extra working. Everything I had in Gnation was fine.
when I was a manager in GNation
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 10, 2018
I am eager to tell about the period when I was a manager in GNation. This time was lasting for almost 3 years and remains unforgettable for me. The working culture in this organization was on a high level. I was getting a sufficient compensation. All new employees appreciate an excellent working environment – bright office, comfortable time table. There was always a work for me here- that is there was no need for warming the seat. I was working hard and got a reward for it.
being a part of GNation
Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 9, 2018
I want to share my experience of being a part of GNation. it was surely a great period for biulding my career. In the beginning I had a trial period and was training for some time – it didn’t last for long. Then I began to work as a regular employee. I had to do smart, unusual and interesting tasks. I can’t say they were easy. But I could manage with them and developed some useful skills. The senior managers occurred to were very supportive to me.
How I was a part of GNation team
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 8, 2018
If you ask me to give a good recommendation to some organization I would like to tell you about Gnation where I was working for some months. It was a great time of being a part of this company. Why am I saying this way? Because of amazing work conditions: friendly collective, brilliant salary and perspective opportunities. Never then I felt myself so engaged in a working process as it had been in Gnation. It’s a pity I had to resign. But I’m not against to repeat my experience.
working in Gnation
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 8, 2018
My time of working in Gnation was wonderful, because this organization is a trusted place with supportive, achievable and understanding management, friendly staff and comfortable office. The environment of Gnation was surely perfect and amazing. Every morning I started working in a good mood filled with desire to do my best. And not only me but every other employee of Gnation. Unfortunately I had to relocate and therefore resigned. But still I like this company!
The experience I got in GNation
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 8, 2018
I will surely always remember GNation thinking of it positively. Working here I got good experience: improved my skills, increased my qualification, met interesting people (btw they were real professionals at what they did!), and broadened my list of contacts. Salary was rather good, opportunities were really great. For extra work attractive bonus was paid. The experience I got in GNation already helped me in my further jobs while building my career.
I know GBation insight
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 7, 2018
I’ve been working as a consultant in GNation and know this company insight. My impressions of it are very positive. Let me give you an explanation of it: big paycheck (not only salary but also bonuses, fees and extra pays), original tasks (sometimes hard but doable), friendly atmosphere (all my co-workers occurred to be excellent helpers, the relationships with all colleagues were on a high level). I had to leave this company because of health-related problems.
Young company with good prospects
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 7, 2018
When I was looking for a job 1 year ago I saw the announcement of Gnation and decided to try. Young company with good prospects and interesting projects. Today the popularity of Gnation has already become higher and keeps on growing. But even then it was very interesting to work there. I got a good salary and developed my skills which occurred to be so important to me. I don’t regret about my working in this company. The other way round I’m happy with it.
I’ve been working for some years here
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 7, 2018
Gnation. It is the company where I’ve been working for some months and managed to get a lot of useful from it. First of all I mean useful knowledge related to computer technologies and crypto market (especially I had not been acquainted with the subject of crypto before but due to experience of working in Gnation I’m like a duck to water now). Among my co-workers there were people who became my friends. Besides I was satisfied with my salary and benefits.
I was happy to be a part of GNation
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 6, 2018
I was happy to be a part of GNation for almost two years. What I liked most of all in this company it was good people, supportive management and nice conditions of work. Though I didn’t have much experience they hired me and paid rather good salary. Here I got the skills which occurred to be useful for my further career. Frankly saying I would continue working in Gnation nu had to leave the company due to relocation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GNation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9

Women's ratings

5.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss