Go Jet Airlines Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great Introduction to the Aviation indusrty
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 5, 2018
Absolutely loved the job itself and my coworkers. We were like a family. Exciting and fast paced environment. The management was lacking and they always said there was an open door policy, but that was not the case. The people you work with on a daily basis are what make this job.
good company
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 16, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Go jet and consider it a very good company to work for as far as airlines go.
I would love to work in the airline industry again someday, just not a good fit for me at this part of my journey.
Fast paced, productive enviroment
Flight Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 22, 2018
GoJet is a fast paced environment where you have to be operationally aware of your surroundings and what is going on in various places. The company has been a great place to work for. They have been nothing but encouraging for your career advancement.
Commuter airline job
Pilot (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 7, 2018
Just your standard commuter airline. Lower pay until you have been their a while. Crew scheduling was always messed up due to schedule and lack of pilots. I left to a jobs who's starting pay more than the captains I'm riding around with.
Pros
Great experience and time builder
Cons
pay and schedule both were sad.
Good Place to Start out
Captain (Current Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOOctober 5, 2017
I am glad that I gained the experience that I have with Go Jet. The aircraft is a fun and challenging platform to learn more about flying on. I will appreciate the time I spent with this company.
Exploring the unknown
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MO 63044July 16, 2017
Enjoyed one to one with the customers and the travel benefits. Seeing new places, meeting new people. The hotel stays with the crews was fun, and exploring the cities was always fun. I learned the need for meticulous customer service.
Pros
Travel beneifts
Fun Place to work
Quality Assurance Evaluator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 20, 2017
Got my first real start in aviation with this airline and I really could not think of a better place to start. Quality and Safety driven airline.
I loved working there,would love to come back to join the Go Jet team once again
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MODecember 2, 2016
Great interviewing process,I was selected after the interview,paid training,great and very professional inflight instructors,the training was long but very effective,I also made some great and long lasting friendships with all of my F/A classmates throughout my training,as for the company,it is small for lots of potential for job growth.
Productive and fun work
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Bridgeton, MONovember 12, 2016
This is a great place to start in the aviation industry.
Nevertheless, you learn a lot about people through this company and brings the inner you out.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Away from home a lot
Fun place
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MONovember 5, 2016
Working here brought the inner life and gave me the ability to be myself. It was more than just a job, one of the perks I had was the ability to travel and go places after a long day at work.
I will miss working at this establishment but needed to move on, explore what life has to offer.
Pros
fly around the US for free
Cons
inconsistant sleeping patterns
Lost in transition
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 30, 2016
This company creates an atmosphere of fear. There's no value for it's workers. They run the business on the absolute minimum requirements needed to keep things going. Leadership/management pass a decision making style that's flies by the seat of their pants.
Pros
being a flight attendant
Cons
Not making enough money to have a quality lifestyle
The Worst
Flight Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 23, 2015
Hands down the worst airline in the industry. Unorganized, unprofessional, immature and distasteful. I can not reiterate enough how awful this company is.
Pros
Flight Benefits
Cons
Great atmosphere to work to get started Reg airline
Part 121Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  st louis moJanuary 23, 2015
Good place to get in the door for Dispatching aircraft, your treated well, the pay just isn't the best but it is a reg airline and you do have decent flight benefits. Training could be better to start feel like you get thrown to the wolves in a sink or swim. If you want to start in the airlines its a great place to learn as you can move up quickly ,
Rewarding job experience
International and Domestic Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 25, 2014
Opportunity to service multiple groups of varied customers. Every day is different and challenging.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
airplane maintenance delays, cancelled flights
Great Life experience
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOAugust 10, 2013
Best part of job- Connecting with people every single day, from all walks of life.
Worst part of job- Unfair management decisions.
Co-Workers- Some of the greatest people I've ever met.
Typical day- Flying in and out of multiple cities, staying in hotels, weather/maintenance delays,
best job i've ever had
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 11, 2013
it wasn't a job to me, it was a lifestyle. it was the kind of job that got into your blood.
Fly the friendly skies
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 16, 2012
This is the perfect job for any young and/or single person. You are gone from home 4+ days a week, but the experiences & the people you meet are worth it! Travel for free across America with a regional jet or around the world with mainline. The pay is decent, again for those without a family.