Go Mart Employee Reviews

Cashier/ Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Fairmont, WVAugust 31, 2019
It was a decent job, however, the work/life ratio can be very tight at times. I have worked for this company on two different occasions, and both were enjoyable as far as management.
Go Mart
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint Albans, WVAugust 13, 2019
It was a fun experience while it lasted, management and co workers were awesome, although working 40 hour weeks back to back can be stressful the friends I made there made it worth it.
Wouldn't recommend to anyone!!!
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint Albans, WVJuly 27, 2019
Such a poor company to work for. Laziness is allowed by some employees but not others. Horrible pay and benefits. When I couldn't get one day off for my brother's funeral.....I told them they could have it!!##
Convenience Store
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Craigsville, WVJuly 20, 2019
It's a local convenience store. The job is about what you'd expect. I worked over night, and it was ok. The company expects the over night clerk to make food and do end of day paperwork while cleaning the whole store and stocking if possible, not to mention dealing with customers and the pumps. Some nights were easier than others. It's a lot, but I didn't expect much else. Like all low wage employers, they use you and don't care. The other employees weren't always helpful, but again, I didn't expect them to be.
Amazing Job
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Buckhannon, WVJuly 17, 2019
Go Mart is literally the best job I've ever had. The people are amazing and management is amazing.It was a very easy and great job. would love to go back
Im a hard worker and i try my best at everything i set out to do
Im a cashier at gomart (Current Employee) –  Dunbar, WVJuly 15, 2019
I love to work but i like making more money than where im at now it dosent pay enough for me . thanks for taking the opportunity to check out my application
Great place to work, management was very charismatic.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Weyers Cave, VAJune 27, 2019
I was working in a challenging environment. The coffee sales in the evening were going through the roof. I learned to pace myself and not to worry but to set my priorities on what’s best for me, and my career.
Started out good but...
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Parkersburg, WVJune 26, 2019
Manager is two faced, hard to work for, low pay and not good benefits. You had no lunch or dinner break or any breaks at all, boss always said if you have time to lean then you have time to clean. She expected you to be constantly working..she was very unfair to her employees, almost everyone I worked with has quit. Employees were awsome!
Pros
Cons
No breaks or lunch/dinner breaks
Very busy and productive
Shift manager of gomart (Current Employee) –  Princeton wvJune 26, 2019
I enjoy working for the GO MART company. Gives me the chance to meet new people, and also the chance to lead my team. Its also gave me the knowledge to be a shift manager
Cons
No lunch
Run of the mill gas station job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Whitehall, WVJune 21, 2019
Nothing extraordinary or spectacular, but the work is consistent, easy, and flexible. Don't expect much advancement, but it is possible. Not a bad gig, not a great one.
Made ends meet!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Washington St.June 18, 2019
Helped me out with bills and helped with making ends meet.was able to get more hours when I needed them. Although, co-workers could've been better. Favortism problem.
Exciting and Unpredictable
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVJune 7, 2019
Working at west side Gomart was fun. But it was also unpredictable. You never knew what could happen. A shooting, a fight, or an overdose. I really enjoyed working there, my regular customers made it all worth it. I hated stocking the coolers most of all, but only because it was so cold.