Go Staff logo
Go Staff
Happiness rating is 94 out of 100High

Go Staff Employee Reviews in San Diego, CA

Productive and Fun Workplace

I feel proud to be working for a company that helps people find employment. Good entry level job, they provide lots of training and resources for those who are new to staffing. Plenty of room to advance and upskill.

Pros

Job pays well, professional coworkers, and good benefits.

Cons

None, its been an amazing journey.

Keeps me occupied!

This company has kept me busy and productive for the last 7 years and I couldn’t be more grateful. I got a dual role this time and have witnessed my skills level up. The company provides the vehicle and also helps process the necessary certifications and licenses for me to work. Fair pay considering the schedule. We even have profit sharing at the end of the year.

Pros

401k, Bonus, Dental / Medical / Vision Insurance, and PTO.

Cons

None that I can think of.

One of the worst companies to work for

The management were rude, the atmosphere was always tensed, and the environment was very hostile. To say the least, this place was truly uncomfortable to work in. Not even interns enjoy the small amount of time they work there, and they probably are treated the worst. I don't think they know that other places warn people about working there. they have definitely an infamous reputation around the city as one of the worst companies to work for.

Professional staffing company

They do a great job of helping people find jobs. Recruiters are approachable and friendly. Working on different jobs also helped me gain new skills and experience which I could be useful when searching for a more stable career.

Pros

Steady stream of jobs, teamwork, friendly office

Cons

Benefits and pay depend on contractor

Friendly recruiting staff

They make good on their promises and always manages to help me find a job when I need one. Recruiters are easy to work with and they try their best to match me with a contractor. I’ve worked with a couple of companies and I managed to pick up new skills which I know would help me become more competitive in the job market.

Pros

Steady flow of jobs, learning with every job

Cons

Not much in terms of job security

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Plenty of work

Plenty of work but no benefits, and many of the jobs don't lead to a permanent position with a company but there are many people at Go Staff for 5-10 years.

Pros

Kept busy, lots of work.

Cons

no benefits or vacation, etc...

Good opportunities

I admire the level of professionalism of the staff and management. They found me several jobs that were a match for my skills. No surprises, I also like how they were very honest in their communications.

Pros

Easy application process, supportive staff

Cons

Nothing negative to say here

Professional and courteous staff

Very fast job placements, they try their best to match you with your skills.Decent hours and good pay. Helpful and committed staff. They work with you every step of the way to help you find an employer.

Pros

They are good for their word and pay you decently

Cons

No cons. After being without work for months having a job they are lifesavers

Agency that works with you

The company was very proactive in helping me find employment. The staff are very accommodating and did an excellent job of keeping me informed of any possible openings that was suited for my skills.

Pros

Courteous, professional management and staff

Cons

Little job security, benefits may vary based on employer

They go the extra distance to help

Very accommodating and understanding. They work with you and do their best to find a job that meets your qualifications. Down to earth people and easy to talk to. There is always someone to speak with, I never felt left in the dark.

Pros

Friendly and helpful, easy application process

Cons

Far from being a stable job, but you could easily find another contractor once you’re finished

Equal opportunity employer

Good place to search for employment opportunities. Staff is friendly and genuinely wants people to succeed. I had no problems working with the people here. Easy requirements and continuous job openings.

Pros

Perfect for skilled workers searching for part time employment

Cons

Long term contracts are hard to find

Extremely supportive and knowledgeable

They have been very helpful in finding me employment over the last couple of years. Decent and honest people. Going to the office was always a pleasant experience. They try their best to match me with job openings and I was never out of work for more than a week.

Pros

Extensive network of contractors

Cons

Wages and coverage vary based on contractor

Prepared, maintained, and supported work environment

Exciting career development awaits those willing to dedicate time and effort to performing well. In addition, there is a high rate of efficiency and productivity as the management ensures the work culture, time, and tasks are optimized. It is also effective to talk to our superiors as they are willing to listen, direct us to the right path. Hard work is recognized, and contributions, whether big or small, are rewarded.

Pros

Learn new skills, build a career, gain from excellent salary and benefits, work with professional coworkers, dedicated leaders

Cons

Busy days are not uncommon, but working together makes it all worthwhile.

Genuine people helping people find jobs

Pretty steady employment, they have a good number of partner contractors. Staff is very communicative and understanding. They work with you to find a job. I could see that they really work hard to find employment for applicants.

Pros

Flexible, transparent, friendly staff

Cons

Actual experience varies according to the work conditions at your employer.

They keep their promises

Extremely friendly and professional staff. They were very knowledgeable and went the extra mile to find me a matching contractor for my skills. What I like the most about them is that they constantly kept me updated.

Pros

Fair employment practices, equal opportunity employer

Cons

It might take weeks or days before you find a matching job, depends on your skills

People focused, mission driven company

They give you the chance to explore different roles even early on in your career. This has not only helped me build my skills and knowledge but also gave me the confidence to perform my job competently. Nice managers and helpful coworkers. Organization that invests in their people and prepares them for bigger responsibilities.

Pros

Competitive wages, steady work, good hours

Cons

No cons to say, it has been a good career move for me

GoStaff is a very good company for Temp. skilled trades work.

If you like to work now and then for short periods of time, Go Staff is a good place to be. The dispatchers in the company do their best to find you work assignments and are very helpful.

Pros

They work for you to find you assignments.

Cons

Assignments may not be regular.

Positive organization, lots of job opportunities

Very good people to work with. Extremely professional and willing to go the extra mile to help you find a suitable job.I also like how they kept me updated and answered my calls when I had some questions. You don’t feel like you’re just another number.

Pros

Lots of hours, decent hourly rate, health benefits

Cons

Work experience can vary by employer, but everything has been good so far

They keep you working

Wonderful staff and great people all around. They have an extensive list of clients so there’s always a job if you want it. Go Staff has done a good job of matching my skills and experience with possible clients. Might take a little bit longer but at least you get to work on something that matches your qualifications.They were very helpful in preparing me for the interviews and kept me updated with the postings.

Pros

Good hours, decent pay, helpful staff

Cons

Good hours, decent pay, helpful staff

Exciting career opportunities for all

It is very uplifting to be part of a company that truly makes a difference in other people's lives. Seeing this on a daily basis has a positive impact on my professional outlook as well as my aspirations that fuels my passion to become a better person and professional. The management is very good to us, their competence and expertise is one of the reasons why we can move forward and truly develop into the best versions of employees that we can be to perform our tasks efficiently and effectively.

Pros

Great working environment for success, dedicated management, good benefits, great pay

Cons

There is nothing to discuss or describes as cons here

Extremely professional, good people at the office

They go the extra mile in helping people find jobs, not just jobs but those that are suitable for our experience.It was a pleasant experience talking with the people at the office. They helped me find possible employers and gave some tips on how to qualify for the job.

Pros

Easy and simple application process, lots of openings, friendly HR

Cons

Nothing negative to say about the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Go Staff. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6