GoBuyside Inc. Employee Reviews

4.9
Ratings breakdown
Had a rich, productive experience at GoBuyside
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 9, 2018
I just finished my short team job at GoBuyside as a marketing assistant. They had a project they needed more people on and I applied and got it in late 2017. From what I could gather this is a well-run and organized company with responsible and attentive management. I really learned a lot, at one point I felt like this company is giving more to me then I am to it, but in the end the project we worked on turned out very nicely and with everyone fully satisfied. The people I worked with (coworkers) are there full time and often tend to say how lucky they feel to be at this company. If I didn't have to relocate, I'd definitely consider GoBuyside as my go-to career builder company. Thank you.
Pros
management is there, on point and responsible
Cons
nothing comes to mind, at this time
Entry Level Analyst - Contract Experience
Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 4, 2018
My contract was set to six months but ended up taking 9 months because I suggested we do some more extra work. The upper management I sorted my deal out with was very forthcoming and relaxed to talk/make a deal with. I learned a lot from senior analysts there which were very open to showing a helping hand and any kind of support I needed. I'm now considering to apply for a full time position at GoBuyside because it seems like a good place to feel motivated and productive while you work, and you can also learn a lot from their CEO and current staff.
Pros
productive office space, capable CEO, experience and skill gaining
Cons
no cons what so ever at this time
Feeling good about working at GoBuyside
Developer/Programmer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 28, 2018
I'm a senior developer and have been with GoBuyside for a few years now. Every job has its own issues or stressful situations, deadlines etc. But one thing that makes up for it at GoBuyside (something I haven't come across often in other companies) is the fact that you're feeling respected and appreciated for your work. You're not "told" what to do and when to do it, you're more ASKED "is this possible", "what is your expert opinion" and "when can you do this" just to give you a few examples. You're a respected worker with the company being actively concerned and involved in your future with them. There's a sturdy yet a clear path to improvement, promotions, bonuses and overall achievements in the workplace. This job is not a dead end, if you're willing to work hard and know what you're doing, you're going to be beyond satisfied with GoBuyside!
Pros
working environment, understanding management
Cons
stressful at certain times
So far so good
Financial Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 22, 2018
Been with GoBuyside for over a year now and besides having a good time the single thing that most surprised me (positively) was the level of this company's organization and the ability to plan ahead and act accordingly. There are not loose ends, unfinished business, or left over projects...Which happens a lot in other companies. This is why I love being here, you feel like you're part of something good, something mature, and the management is always respectful and wise with their decision making, and they make their employees a part of those decisions. Really plan on staying here as long as I can handle NY.
Pros
motivated to work harder every single day
Cons
new york can be too quick-paced for me sometimes
Efficient and friendly working environment
Internet Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 16, 2018
Working as an IM manager depends greatly on the ability of the management to understand and trust the best-case use of marketing for a certain company. I had this job for one beautiful year at GoBuyside and it was exactly what I always wanted. Not only does this company respect your experience and expertise, they also value your new ideas and hence your creativity. This is extremely important in the digital industry but especially for myself. I had a blast working for GoBuyside. I've never been this reluctant having to relocate and leave my job.
Pros
trustworthy company and management, understanding management, ability to express and conduct ideas and be creative
Cons
nothing comes to mind, me having to leave
Productive company with a great perspective
Intern Developer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 9, 2018
GoBuyside has been a great place to intern at because I got a chance to work for and with people who have a huge perspective in this sector and I really got that feeling of being mentored as I believe any intern should feel. I believe there's definitely an important part in the human capital world that GoBuyside is going to play. I'll definitely try and come back here for a full time or a contract job after I've finished more of my studies.
Pros
knowledgeable employees, huge perspective upper management, mentorship feeling unprecedented for me
Cons
bit stressful sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GoBuyside Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

GoBuyside Inc. Reviews by Location