GoDaddy Employee Review

Very tense workplace with a lot of pressure to sell, sell, sell!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 5, 2013
The money and benefits were excellent at GoDaddy, but some lower level managers were being pressured to get sales. That pressure moved on to we customer reps. When customers called for help with their domains and didn't want to buy anything, supervisors would climb all over customer reps. Very tense and some female reps received positive attention from supervisors based on their looks and not their work.
Pros
Provided half price lunches, but the late shift didn't get anything
Cons
Work environment.

Other GoDaddy Employee Reviews

Fun Gig
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 10, 2018
Had a great time working at GoDaddy, the holiday parties were always something to look forward too along with all the other contest, prizes and other perks.
Pros
Catered lunches at the office
Cons
Took along time to get promoted
forbes top 100 company to work for for a reason!
Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 10, 2018
best personalities here, but be prepared to be open to working with gays or other races cause if this scares you then avoid. The culture at GoDaddy is its bread and butter with it comes to the work environment. You have to be able to embrace all walks of life and understand we all have our own personalities. Management rocked when I was there and compensation was off the hook. easily 100+k a year for someone with average sales skills. I left only cause they cut the bonus structure and were delaying my move into management but only due to my decision to work from home instead of from the office. If you are lucky enough to work for these guys I highly recommend it for the experience if nothing else!
Pros
great compensation, lots of paid time off, covered parking, subsidized lunches, friendly coworkers and management
Cons
repetitive patterns when actually working, its alot to know and to stay on top of, lack of sales training even though you are accountable for your sales metrics.