GOETTL AIR CONDITIONING Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
company is stressful
commercial technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 22, 2018
company would work a technician all day and if possible all night.
company would demand technicians to up sale products or units at every call that was run by technicians. Management would expect all techs to show up at office daily for meeting and gatherings to discuss about any issues that were experienced by any technicians the previous day. most of the time is to tell us we are doing well and then demoralize us. work for this company and you will not have a life,
Pros
work as much you can handle.
Cons
you are expected to run long hour.
Work place
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 22, 2018
It was a very stressful work place. Can’t advance and no pay raises . I was with them for 3 yrs and only got a dollar raise and I was doing jobs that managers should of been doing.
Fast Paced, Engaging, Very Colaborative
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAMarch 30, 2018
This is definitely the kind of place that you want to be if you take pride in your work. There are high standards for installations and service work quality, so some people are intimidated by that.. Training is thorough and all of the managers are upbeat and sincere. CEO is a legend in the business so when he comes in to visit, it is always nice to interact with someone of his caliber. Fun Culture and really excellent company values.
Pros
Performance Pay
Cons
None I can think of
Poor Culture Not Realistic or Sustainable
Plumbing GM (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 24, 2018
Poor management with little to no experience running a plumbing or a HVAC business. They care only for profits and nothing about customer service or employee loyalty.
The only pro here is lots of new people coming and going, so if you want to meet a lot of new people this is your place, as long as you don't want to know them long...
Pros
None I can think of
Cons
Almost everything.
Needs new management, new culture in call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZ 85281February 14, 2018
No sense in scheduling appointments, unless the units are over 10yrs. Some employees have personal issues and they bring them to work. Those that are in the decision making positions speak down to you, will not answer questions regarding appointment availability but hold you accountable for not booking appointments. There is a "click" mentality here.
Pros
Great CEO, few good co-workers
Cons
Disrespectful managers. No sense of directions, lack of training
good
HVAC Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 11, 2017
They hire genuine people and they have honest and upfront management. Any promises that are made have always come through for. There is a lot of opportunity to learn and grow. This the type of company you want to work long term for.
Cons
working outside in the summer
very little stress
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 7, 2017
I know that when I go into work it is going to be rewarding at the end of the day. I work hard and that reflects my paycheck and respect I get from others.
Pros
good pay, benefits, flexible
many pro's
HVAC Technician (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 6, 2017
Friendly co workers, excellent training, and a respectable reputation. Geottl makes sure you are always prepared to go out for the day. I am always happy to be at work.
Pros
good salary, benefits
Cons
prepare to work hard
good company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 3, 2017
I have been working very hard with this company for almost two years now, and I am happy to be apart of a great team. I am moving up in the business and it is satisfying to see that my hard work is paying off. There is plenty opportunity for that here.
Cons
Hard work, but it pays off
Bad Company to work for. Was formally Waltons
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAAugust 5, 2017
Work alot of Overtime
Very stressfull working environment
Lack of Communication
Management DOES NOT know how to talk to their employees.
Bait and Switch company. Doesn't care about their customers only cares about the dollar.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
They do not care about their employees or customers
Workplace
Comfort Advisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 6, 2017
Work long hard hours with little or no time off. non stop working with little to no support from new sales manager. Goals are not achievable and workplace is ok.
New ownership new culture
Parts Manager/Parts Runner (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 8, 2017
I was able to climb up very vast due to my learning ability and passionate nature. However, new management came in and changed the small business culture.
Pros
company vehicle, phone, lots of overtime, room to grow.
Cons
new management
poor management..bait and switch sales
Comfort Advisor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 24, 2017
poor management..bait and switch sales
High pressure environment
over priced hvac equipment
techs charge customers to much money
Many other companies to work for. Ok as a last option
Pros
free car to drive
Cons
everything else
production workplace
Electronic Assembler (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 16, 2013
I was responsible for producing air-conditioning units from pre-fabricated sheets of metal, installing the internal components, as well as affixing ratings plates created with in-house software programs in an assembly line operation. I was responsible for selecting the proper components, creating wiring harnesses, blowers, fans and heating coils related to a specific diagram for each unit. I was responsible for testing the units for leaks. I used air powered tools to assemble the pieces together
Pros
good work atmosphere
Cons
seasonal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GOETTL AIR CONDITIONING. Our community is ready to answer.

GOETTL AIR CONDITIONING Reviews by Location