GOGO VACATIONS Employee Reviews

Dont pay enough for whats required
Travel Coordinator/Sales (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 16, 2019
Required to handle more then what you are paid. Constant worries of loosing job if sales are not met, when they are met the commission does not reflect.
No in house support for any airline or hotel issues, everything is your issue. Which half of your time is spent dealing with, so it makes it difficult to meet the required sales in the time required.
Pros
Paid vacation. fam trips
Cons
Low pay for what is reqired
Waste of Time
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clinton Township, MIOctober 24, 2018
The company is having trouble figuring out their direction. They allow managers to say whatever they want to you in order to get the booking. There is not alot of perks as they say in recruitment. The trainers are not on board with the managers so what you learn in training is nothing that you do in store. You have very strict goals to meet and if you dont meet them they let you go. In this company they pride themselves on whoever gets the names gets the booking so if you are 3 hours in talking to an agent and the phone gets disconnected and they call back and someone else gets the name its their credit. Lost several to that policy because the phone line would always shut off. Horrible management. Not enough pay for work done. Not enough to live on. Management at this location is unprofessional.
Pros
Free Trips and Conferences, Paid Training and Lodging for 2 weeks
Cons
Poor Management
Fun if you don’t need $
Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 3, 2018
As a travel consultant with GoGo you will have great experiences and learn a lot about travel....BUT if you are looking to make an actually living in sales this is not the place for you. The company culture is truly amazing and if I had to rate that alone they would get 5 stars hands down. It is based on a fun party atmosphere and let me tell you they know how to throw amazing Parties! Each year you will be invited to an annual conference and Ball which are very fun! However, in the end my paychecks and the emotional stress were not worth it .....If it weren’t for my colleagues I would have quit a lot sooner. I found myself working late for free just to get a “sale” yet they don’t approve overtime so it goes unpaid. And the commission structure is so terrible it will leave you feeling completely overworked and stressed out. Phone sales is mentally exhausting, plain and simple. Reaching sales goals is constant pressure each day and even when you do reach your targets you won’t see results. If you like sales I recommend going to work as a travel agent directly with the public or find something else if you want to make good money. There are lots of sales jobs out there that pay a higher base salary.....If you’ve got nothing to lose and are ok with 30k then give it a try you might love it.
Pros
Yearly conference Trip/Ball
Cons
Late hours. Not enough $. No advancement or raise
I love working in Travel its such an interesting career
TRAVEL CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Parlin, NJJune 20, 2016
I came in and answered calls all day and booked vacations for Travel Agents. Took care of any customer service issues. I learned alot about Travel and where different Islands are and was able to travel to a few of them. The hardest part was working til 7 or 8 at night. The most enjoyable was working with the people in my office and making close relationships with the Travel Agents
Pros
Travel and see new places
Cutting edge.
Area Leader (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 6, 2015
Always looking for ways to improve their customers experience. Dedicated to their customers and employees. Never afraid to think outside of the box and be better every day.
Great culture and philosophies with room for growth.
Area Leader (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 6, 2013
Personal growth and experience was tremendous that transcends to many different career paths. Reward and recognition balanced with ownership and responsibility, a good strong belief system.