Gogokid Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 63 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
GOGOKID is an online children's English learning platform for children aged 4-12. All teachers are from the United States and Canada, and the teaching materials are aligned with the mainstream curriculum standards of American elementary schools, bringing the children a pure American education experience.Team members generally have degrees from institutions of higher learning. All graduated from Peking University, New York University, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Pennsylvania S...
GOGOKID is an online children's English learning platform for children aged 4-12. All teachers are from the United States and Canada, and the teaching materials are aligned with the mainstream curriculum standards of American elementary schools, bringing the children a pure American education experience.Team members generally have degrees from institutions of higher learning. All graduated from Peking University, New York University, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Pennsylvania State University, Arizona State University, University of Toronto, Beijing Foreign Studies University, Beijing Language and Culture University and other institutions of higher learning. They generally hold Ph.D. in Linguistics and Master of Foreign Language Education. The admission rate of foreign teachers is only 3%, and they need to go through 7 rigorous assessments: resume screening, qualification review, accent test, video interview, pre-job training, formal induction, and continuous training. GOGOKID requires foreign teachers not only to have a pure American accent, but also American thinking skills and cross-cultural understanding, a pure accent, love children, and understand education.GOGOKID Online Children's English is based on the core concept of "child-centered" and advocates: let children speak, confident enough. All teaching content uses the "immersion" teaching method, allowing children to learn English like their mother tongue! As long as they have a computer or iPad, children can book and attend classes anytime, anywhere. Even if they are not in first-tier cities like Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, they can also have zero-distance access to authentic North American foreign teachers' 1:1 oral English classes, so that children can see the bigger picture. world!
Salary estimated from 14.9K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 30 questions about working at Gogokid. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Gogokid employees.
Insights from 18 Indeed users who have interviewed with Gogokid within the last 5 years.
My teaching experience
My teaching experience...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Gogokid?Published on May 24, 2021