Gold Spur Trucking Employee Review

View all Gold Spur Trucking reviews

Gold Spur 2013
Driver (Current Employee) –  SeguinMay 15, 2013
Gold Spur now has all 2012 or newer Brenner and Polar crude trailers. In North Dakota they have new Dragon crude trailers. As of May 1, 2013 they have already purchased and placed in service 15 2013 Pete 388's and have at least 20 more 2014 388 Pete's due to deliver by July 1st. All of those 2007 379 Pete's will be cycled out shortly. The pay and benefits have changed significantly since 2011. GS offers medical, vision, and dental now along with 401k and paid time off coming shortly.Several changes have been made in the company structure that benefit drivers in pay and benefits.
Pros
Moving forward at a steady pace.

Other Gold Spur Trucking Employee Reviews

What i did there
Diesel Technician / Shop Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Seguin, TXMarch 18, 2018
Worked on Peterbilt and Kenworth trucks. Did Preventive maintenance, A/C, Brakes, Hydraulics, Head jobs, and worked on crude trailers. Shop supervisor for the night shift, had 2-3 mechanics under myself. Covered DOT violations and maintained service calls.
This company no longer exists.
Tanker Truck Driver - Crude Oil (Former Employee) –  Seguin, TXMarch 4, 2018
This was a trucking company that existed during the oil rush in the Eagle Ford Shale. I have to type 150 characters. When I get there I will stop. So... here it is...