Goldbelt Falcon Employee Reviews

Can be stressful
MAINTENANCE TRADES HELPER (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCOctober 1, 2018
A lot of travel. Poor Lead Techs. The manager I was under was a Class A jerk until a new one came in which of whom seemed like an all around good guy.
Pretty decent job
Data Entry Operator II (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAJune 1, 2018
The job is a really great place to work. You come in, get a rundown of anything currently needed to know, and just start anything you need to get ready for the rest of the day. Management is very helpful if you need anything such as time off or just need to know what to do in any situation.
Pros
Relaxed environment, small gym and great management
Cons
sometimes you may need to work over night shifts
Cool Job
Role Player (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSJanuary 10, 2018
This was one of the coolest high paying jobs I have had. the only bad part about the job was checking schedule nightly to see if you were on it and the fact that you never knew what time you were getting off.
Good Company
Installer Technician II (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VADecember 1, 2017
Home Station office was in South Carolina and the atmosphere and the people I worked with were really good people I could not have asked to work with a better group of people.
The Best
COBS (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAAugust 29, 2017
Loved working there. A professional operation. One of the best companies I have ever worked for. I have been doing role play at the Fort for many years. This company did a professional job and took good care of its employees.
Pros
Employee Friendly
Electronics technician
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Moody AFB, GAJune 11, 2017
This was a very good job, benefits were outstanding, management was very good. Left employment because of being in same job for 30+ years, needed a change.
Working for GBF
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Hill AFB, UTJune 3, 2017
The overall culture at Goldbelt Falcon is amazing. Caring managers who have a high level of performance expectations. Have a focus on quality and ensuring that the job gets done within Time, Spec, and Budget. Provides for employees and ensures that a work life balance is met to ensure a great working environment around the family.
Enjoy working here.
PMEL Technician I (Current Employee) –  Layton, UTJanuary 28, 2017
I enjoy what I do with this company and enjoy the people I work with. Would like to stay and make a career here, but it is 23 hours from home. Want to relocate simply to be closer to family.
best job i have ever had
citizen on the battlefield (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSJanuary 24, 2017
Great experience learned a lot in security methods and counter surveillance, became quite experienced in anti terrorism and suspicious behaviors.
Great Company
civilian on base (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSDecember 6, 2016
This compamy was very professional and respectful when it came to how the Soldiers were trained and provided a very successful training program that worked really well for the Soidiers.
Sr. Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chesapeak, vaSeptember 11, 2015
The company provides a very comfortable work environment. Offering the right about of lax and structure in the workplace. Mangers are easy to work with and for, making it easy to accomplish daily tasks.
Very exciting workplace that helps you understand you job and other jobs
Office Assistant/Payroll clerk (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake. VaJuly 15, 2015
A typical day at Goldbelt Falcon as an office assistant consisted of checking time sheets to make sure they are filled out correctly, back up all systems, assist with any projects. What I learned the most from this job is learning how to do payroll with the Deltek system. I worked in the main office with about five people. My co-workers are really nice and saw the potential I had in learning more about the payroll department. I did not find anything hard at my job my job was fairly easy and if I did not understand something my co-workers were there to help. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning a new skill that I can use in future which was payroll.
Pros
very understanding co-workers
Lowest cost bidder
PMEL (Current Employee) –  AnonymousMay 24, 2015
Demands increase with each successive contract due to cost cuts enacted by the lowest cost-technically acceptable (LCTA) bidder of this government contract. GbF is/was no exception and seems to be struggling with the lack of resources (personnel) dedicated.
Pros
Cons
Shortage of resources afforded
Overall good place
Metrology Technician (Former Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 20, 2015
Fairly new to the military contract game. Not a bad place to work for even as they were working out their management kinks. I would work for them again.
Great time
government contractor (Former Employee) –  Fort Dix, NJJuly 24, 2014
working here was very satisfying and it gave you a sense that you were doing something to help our troops felt patriotic
Fun workplace and great compensation
Role Player (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSSeptember 3, 2012
Good hours great pay and work environment is great. Only problem is that work isnt consistent.